Helena costume 1 lacks this weapon

#1dodgekk9Posted 12/2/2012 2:45:10 PM
I will never understand why she doesn't have a stun rod? Her picture has what appears to be a stun rod, and since she is imitating a cop, it would make sense to have a baton be fused with a taser to create...a STUN ROD.
---
http://www.youtube.com/platinumphalanges - My Youtube channel. / PSN: PressStart101
#2Jonathan_F_GPosted 12/2/2012 3:04:18 PM
^I will never understand why Chris Redfield, the hot blooded all American bad boy and friend of Barry Burton, never acquires a magnum revolver during his story in RE6.

This just baffles the mind.
---
What I would GIVE to play the Biohazard/Resident Evil Outbreak series online again. Kevin Ryman makes Leon Kennedy look like a whelp.
#3UnfoolishPosted 12/2/2012 4:15:27 PM
The Stun Rod was made exclusively for Sherry lol

I wouldn't mind if RPD Helena had a Baton for melee attacks, that would be pretty sweet. I prefer an Assault Shotgun for her or Capcom buffed the Ammo Box 50.
#4Kung_Fu_FighterPosted 12/2/2012 4:18:58 PM
Yeah, I hope it's a glaring oversight/glitch and it's patched in later.
---
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX
#5good_tobiPosted 12/4/2012 6:53:18 AM
dodgekk9 posted...
I will never understand why she doesn't have a stun rod? Her picture has what appears to be a stun rod, and since she is imitating a cop, it would make sense to have a baton be fused with a taser to create...a STUN ROD.

makes sense
---
Those who break rules are trash but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash.
#6MonkeyKrazy07Posted 12/4/2012 6:54:56 AM
..that's not a stun rod, it's nightstick, or baton. o.o;
#7largerockPosted 12/4/2012 7:20:36 AM
I never understand why Chris can't use that smexy Katana.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.