Real Serious Question

#1GLADI_ATORPosted 12/2/2012 3:08:40 PM
Maybe Spoilers

Okay so you know those zombies with the sticks of dynamite, who lights the dynamite?
Also where are they getting the dynamite from? Were they holding it when they died and if so who?
---
official grand master assassin of everywhere of ACIII boards
#2BlueSkies7776Posted 12/2/2012 3:17:22 PM
They got the dynamite from the RE4 zombies. They shared them.
---
My good movie of the week: "Coraline"
Game of the month: Heavy Rain (PS3)
#3GLADI_ATOR(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 3:21:20 PM
BlueSkies7776 posted...

those weren't zombies though, but i mean how aren't they blowing up before we get there? Somebody's gotta be lighting those fuses, but who?
---
#4BlueSkies7776Posted 12/2/2012 3:23:43 PM
One thing I disliked in RE4 was how the dynamite would quickly explode once they threw it, but if you kept shooting them or if they just stood there it took forever for it to explode.
---
My good movie of the week: "Coraline"
Game of the month: Heavy Rain (PS3)
#5William_18Posted 12/2/2012 3:23:52 PM
It's John Stamos.
---
PSN: Kaminari2
If you don't believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your Sig.
#6BillysanPosted 12/2/2012 3:27:39 PM
Dynamite sticks can become unstable and blow up.

But the one zombies do have lit dynamite from what I recall which is just game logic.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#7skermacPosted 12/2/2012 5:19:25 PM
GLADI_ATOR posted...
BlueSkies7776 posted...

those weren't zombies though, but i mean how aren't they blowing up before we get there? Somebody's gotta be lighting those fuses, but who?

If they aren't zombies what are they?

I like taking the dynamite from the zombies and shoving it into their mouth and watching them walk for a second or 2 then exploding.
#8GLADI_ATOR(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 6:50:02 PM
skermac posted...
GLADI_ATOR posted...
BlueSkies7776 posted...

I like taking the dynamite from the zombies and shoving it into their mouth and watching them walk for a second or 2 then exploding.

I could just say play the game, but I'll be nice, they are infected by parasites called las plagas or something, it was similar in Re5 and Re6 has both before you ask.

back on topic seriously why does nobody have an answer. WHERE ARE THEY GETTING THE FRIGGIN DYNAMITE?!?!?!?
---
#9skermacPosted 12/2/2012 7:16:30 PM
GLADI_ATOR posted...
skermac posted...
GLADI_ATOR posted...
BlueSkies7776 posted...

I could just say play the game, but I'll be nice, they are infected by parasites called las plagas or something, it was similar in Re5 and Re6 has both before you ask.

back on topic seriously why does nobody have an answer. WHERE ARE THEY GETTING THE FRIGGIN DYNAMITE?!?!?!?

Wait, are you talking about the guys in RE4 or the zombies in RE6?

I've played every RE game and in RE4 they are infected with las plagas but not in 6, that's the c-virus.

I don't know where they get dynamite in either game but in 6 I like to shove it in their mouth and watch them explode.
#10Iceaxe0140Posted 12/2/2012 7:58:44 PM
Basically the same people that arm all the other enemies. I figure it's probably "Ada Wong" arming all the zombies and other B.O.W.'s. You have to remember that all of them are controlled and given orders. They don't have the Las Plagas parasite, but apparently they can be controlled. Why else would they not attack "Ada Wong" when she just strolls on by unhindered?

The premise is the c-virus alters the DNA to create a completely different organism. At least that's the case with those that get put into a cocoon state. That could mean that they are also given a set of instructions like arm themselves with dynamite and use a lighter to attack enemies. I'm just making it up, but I think it makes sense, hehe.