AI Getting Killed on Their Own

#1Iceaxe0140Posted 12/2/2012 6:02:13 PM
I was wondering if anyone else had this problem. I find it happens often during certain events that are time based.

During the Chris/Piers campaign, the AI got continuously stuck and left behind in the event where you're running away from the Large BOW, Haos, in the last chapter. I'm talking about the underwater area where it attacks you while you run down a corridor. I'd make it perfectly fine through the closing doors, but for some reason, the AI got left behind and got killed because he didn't get through the door in time. How is that even possible? He died three times in a row on professional mode.

Then another time, during the Jake/Sherry Campaign in Chapter 2, Jake continuously got himself killed Ustanak in the chase scene where you have to slide underneath the wall. The AI just got left behind and got himself killed while I made it safely underneath to the other side. This was also in professional mode.
#2MallyPureSmoothPosted 12/2/2012 6:06:51 PM
Just a glitch in the AI as this has never happened to me.
---
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm
#3desi_shinobiPosted 12/2/2012 6:11:18 PM
Probably just glitched out. The A.I for 99% of the time is reliable, but not say it doesn't happen is a lie. I have had Piers die in the helicopter chase scene at the Chinese river and also had Ubivisto fall back into the water alive and waited like a minute before he jumped back on the barge to continue the fight.

These happened on Professional for me aswell, but these are very rare events. For me at least anyway because its only been those 1 time occurences. I don't know what others experience with the A.I is like.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#4AnimesetsunaPosted 12/2/2012 9:23:02 PM
desi_shinobi posted...
Probably just glitched out. The A.I for 99% of the time is reliable, but not say it doesn't happen is a lie. I have had Piers die in the helicopter chase scene at the Chinese river and also had Ubivisto fall back into the water alive and waited like a minute before he jumped back on the barge to continue the fight.

These happened on Professional for me aswell, but these are very rare events. For me at least anyway because its only been those 1 time occurences. I don't know what others experience with the A.I is like.

If you talk about the helicopter chase scene at the Chinese river, either you or your AI will died no matter what in any mode. It's better if you try to restart again.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I want to hug Kana Hanazawa (>o<)
#5occmanPosted 12/2/2012 10:13:26 PM
Animesetsuna posted...
desi_shinobi posted...

If you talk about the helicopter chase scene at the Chinese river, either you or your AI will died no matter what in any mode. It's better if you try to restart again.

Are we talking about Chris Ch.3?

BTW I've logged 43hrs Game time on Amateur & Normal. SOLO Only.
A.I. has never died on my watch.
#6Smash MasterPosted 12/2/2012 10:20:06 PM
I usually see the AI die at least once whenever I play Chris 5, during the first chase scene. Usually nowhere else, although once I DID see AI Helena die by getting run over at the gas station.
---
This is a sig, woo.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/If_They_Were/index.php?act=idx