"Killed 3 enemies armed with gatling guns" medal

#1Jonathan_F_GPosted 12/2/2012 6:26:21 PM
What's the easiest way to do this? Seems like the only time I can use the turrets against the J'avo is when they move in at close range. Manning the turrets totally seems like a senseless tactic to begin with.
---
What I would GIVE to play the Biohazard/Resident Evil Outbreak series online again. Kevin Ryman makes Leon Kennedy look like a whelp.
#2MonkeyKrazy07Posted 12/2/2012 7:06:05 PM
..true, especially since the turrets aren't even facing the enemies..best bet is just to lure them in front, Chris won't shut up about shutting the ****ing fans off, though. -_-;
#3Candy__GirlPosted 12/2/2012 7:09:12 PM
You literally have to LURE them. I had a few enemies I had to coax into the line of fire by running around the gun and then baiting them into trying to attack me. You have to hurry and jump on the gun as soon as they're past a certain point otherwise they'll retreat back to safety.
#4Jonathan_F_G(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 7:43:05 PM(edited)
MonkeyKrazy07 posted...
..true, especially since the turrets aren't even facing the enemies..best bet is just to lure them in front, Chris won't shut up about shutting the ****ing fans off, though. -_-;

Exactly my point! I felt the same way:

The turrets are not facing the enemy. And despite the incentive to acquire the medal through this action, this specific medal actually encourages the player to make such an odd move.
---
What I would GIVE to play the Biohazard/Resident Evil Outbreak series online again. Kevin Ryman makes Leon Kennedy look like a whelp.
#5Jonathan_F_G(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 7:42:33 PM
Candy__Girl posted...
You literally have to LURE them. I had a few enemies I had to coax into the line of fire by running around the gun and then baiting them into trying to attack me. You have to hurry and jump on the gun as soon as they're past a certain point otherwise they'll retreat back to safety.

That seemed to be the only option from my own personal experience as well:

Very stupid of Capcom.
---
#6good_tobiPosted 12/4/2012 3:08:21 PM
lure it yourself or use Chris as bait
---
Those who break rules are trash but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash.