Am i the only one that really enjoyed this game?

#1GingaritoPosted 12/3/2012 1:36:29 AM
First off i should say this game is by no means perfect and has some issues but overall i think i got my 40 worth. The campaign is huge and I have to say i really enjoyed it. The shooting is a lot better than 5. I dont think it really feels like a resident evil but as a game im not sure why its getting so much hate
---
There are good games there are bad games then there is haze. Currently playing - Halo 4 , Resident evil 6 (ps3) , WWE 13 , Assasins Creed Liberation (ps vita)
#2largerockPosted 12/3/2012 1:52:26 AM
I enjoyed it but after playing it a few times it got really boring.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#3BillysanPosted 12/3/2012 2:05:33 AM
I really enjoyed the game logged in over 80 hours.

I've played much worse.

Right now I'm playing Max Payne 3 and I've been coming across a lot of cheap deaths and glitches. (like getting stuck in cover constantly..I mean constantly)

And the basic character movement feels really awkward and the aiming movement feels loose and sloppy no matter what setting I choose. Strangely that game got really good reviews all around.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#4Gingarito(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 2:10:20 AM
Billysan posted...

I've played much worse.

Right now I'm playing Max Payne 3 and I've been coming across a lot of cheap deaths and glitches. (like getting stuck in cover constantly..I mean constantly)

And the basic character movement feels really awkward and the aiming movement feels loose and sloppy no matter what setting I choose. Strangely that game got really good reviews all around.

I agree i have definately played worse. I do think this one is better than 5. I did rate max payne 3 though i have to say.
---
There are good games there are bad games then there is haze. Currently playing - Halo 4 , Resident evil 6 (ps3) , WWE 13 , Assasins Creed Liberation (ps vita)
#5BillysanPosted 12/3/2012 2:15:37 AM(edited)
By rate you mean like, right.

With Max Payne 3.
About the only thing I'm loving is the style and story.
Level design is alright but the game is plagued with issues I think. If only it was tighter designed it be epic.

---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#6Gingarito(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 2:31:05 AM
Billysan posted...
By rate you mean like, right.

With Max Payne 3.
About the only thing I'm loving is the style and story.
Level design is alright but the game is plagued with issues I think. If only it was tighter designed it be epic.

Haha yeah by rate i mean like. Its a good game definately worth a play through. But all rockstar games are usally worth a go.
---
#7Tri3dgEPosted 12/3/2012 2:37:55 AM
I enjoyed the game, especially the Mercenary Mode as it is more fast-paced compared to RE4 and RE5. Currently taking a break though, until the December update.
#8jackstar_rockPosted 12/3/2012 2:41:31 AM
I like RE6 too. My only issues with it are compared to more creativity works like RE4 and various Zelda games, the stage designs lack inspiration and 4 player coop segments are repetitive. The QTEs never gave me any problems (dual stick rotate...), the graphics are gorgeous and the new melee system, especially countering is a blast.

Well...I could ask for Jeremy Soule's compositions, but I'll take it as it is. :p
#9desi_shinobiPosted 12/3/2012 2:48:41 AM
I love Resident Evil 6, its an amazing game. I still play the **** out of it. I also paid 40 for it and its well worth the money. I got all the achievements for a long time ago and currently working on getting S ranks and medals for every chapter at the moment,

Leaving Agent Hunt on alone adds replay value for me.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#10SiLVeR_420Posted 12/3/2012 4:02:12 AM
Billysan posted...

I've played much worse.

What difficulty are you on?
I only actively used cover on hard core.
Everything else I played like like the old Max Paynes.
Only time I was in cover was when it put me in it.

Also what cheap deaths are you talking about? I never encountered any.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.