Am i the only one that really enjoyed this game?

#21Gingarito(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 10:27:39 AM
9-Tail-FoXX posted...
At first there was only 1 man to step on the moon...now there is only you that enjoyed the game... congratulation...U finally did something with your life

Congratulations*
---
There are good games there are bad games then there is haze. Currently playing - Halo 4 , Resident evil 6 (ps3) , WWE 13 , Assasins Creed Liberation (ps vita)
#22tevin1569Posted 12/3/2012 12:42:14 PM
I LOVE THIS GAME!!..No joke.
I payed 60$, and I haven't been dissapointed yet.
What I like about RE is it's always changing and it's not a series that always stays the same.. what's funny is if it would of stayed the same, people would of complained it hasn't revolutionized. No one will ever be happy.
This has so much content packed into it. 4 campaigns(which 3 or 75% each of RE5 campaign and the 4th is like 50% of 5). Which makes this there biggest game to date. Great Characters, I really liked the enviorments actually... and the story, not great but best for RE. I really enjoyed it, and still haven't stopped playing and Capcom plans a lot of DLC and I'm more than happy to invest money into DLC.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#23BillysanPosted 12/3/2012 4:53:14 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Heatherlover posted...
Max Paine 3 is glitchy as hell

The multiplayer yes because its bad but the single player? Not so much. Only the cover glitch.

My game has frozen a few times, Max get's sticky and sticks to walls and rails, getting stuck in cover happens A LOT, and I've seen people just freeze in place.

Not sure how you are not suppose to use cover. It seems like you only have to get shot a few times before dieing.

The wonky aiming isn't helping things and Max's movement feels goofy like he's drunk...which I guess he is half the time.

it just feels like everything needs to be tighter for what they are doing.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#24PechabusterPosted 12/3/2012 6:50:12 PM
No, a bunch of people enjoyed it. Theres a very small crowd of a very vocal minority that hates it and they're just trolling and trying to provoke arguments with others.
#25StrongBlackVinePosted 12/3/2012 6:57:35 PM
largerock posted...
I enjoyed it but after playing it a few times it got really boring.

Every game gets boring for me after few times for me...
#26Aaron_GPosted 12/3/2012 7:19:28 PM
I disliked the game at first but after giving it a chance, it really grew on me. Now I love it, and I've clocked in 36+ hours, only have beaten Leon's and Chris's campaigns. RE6 has my favorite variation of mercenaries, I have over 10 hours on that, over half of that only on Urban Chaos.

Anyways, loving the game, it has it's flaws (I'm looking at you, skill system) but it definitely got a lot of undeserved hate. Looking forward to the future DLC, mainly versus.
---
PSN: Aaron_G__
#27desi_shinobiPosted 12/3/2012 7:24:12 PM
Pechabuster posted...
No, a bunch of people enjoyed it. Theres a very small crowd of a very vocal minority that hates it and they're just trolling and trying to provoke arguments with others.

I think its absolutely fine if they hate RE6, if they didn't enjoy the game.. You really can't have a go at them for it. Its just the people who linger around a board for a game they hate which is really just sad and pointless.

I'd never hang around a board for a game I hate..
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#28PechabusterPosted 12/4/2012 5:04:03 PM
desi_shinobi posted...
Pechabuster posted...

I think its absolutely fine if they hate RE6, if they didn't enjoy the game.. You really can't have a go at them for it. Its just the people who linger around a board for a game they hate which is really just sad and pointless.

I'd never hang around a board for a game I hate..

was talking about those people. They purposely try to anger others by pretending their opinions are superior and that their opinions are facts by using faulty and incorrect explanations.