Please.... Shut up about wesker!

#101Candy__GirlPosted 12/4/2012 4:53:09 AM
Claire is mentioned in RE6 a few times. Chris referrences her and so do the files. Technically, she is apart of RE6.
#102B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 4:53:46 AM
Hey largerock and candy girl what are your psn ids so i can senf u guys a friend req.
#103Candy__GirlPosted 12/4/2012 5:00:46 AM
I sent you a private message and I wouldn't mind adding you also largerock
#104DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 5:02:57 AM
Bigboss if I take games and internet to seriously then how come its you who made this topic? your hate for Wesker is so strong you decided to make a topic to provoke Wesker fans. You hate a bunch of pixels yet its apparently me who takes games to seriously lol. You made a ridiculous claim that Wesker fanboys started with re4 so I said you pulled that out of your butt which is what you did so hows that insulting you? Its ok to hate Wesker but its not ok to tell Wesker fans to shut up, that's insulting and wrong. You say us Wesker fans look stupid but you claim you haven't insulted us lol.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#105Candy__GirlPosted 12/4/2012 5:04:20 AM
How many times are you going to repeat yourself?
#106DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 5:06:09 AM
Well you see largerock when several people are texting posts to me I text back, don't like it then don't respond.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#107B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 5:09:32 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...
Bigboss if I take games and internet to seriously then how come its you who made this topic? your hate for Wesker is so strong you decided to make a topic to provoke Wesker fans. You hate a bunch of pixels yet its apparently me who takes games to seriously lol. You made a ridiculous claim that Wesker fanboys started with re4 so I said you pulled that out of your butt which is what you did so hows that insulting you? Its ok to hate Wesker but its not ok to tell Wesker fans to shut up, that's insulting and wrong. You say us Wesker fans look stupid but you claim you haven't insulted us lol.

like i said b4 u sound dumb. I made the topic because people like you are annoying and some of us are sick and tired of coming here and seein nothing but topics about wesker.
#108DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 5:15:15 AM
Candy__Girl posted...
Claire is mentioned in RE6 a few times. Chris referrences her and so do the files. Technically, she is apart of RE6.

Then so is Wesker as he gets mentioned to.
---
#109largerockPosted 12/4/2012 5:18:06 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
Hey largerock and candy girl what are your psn ids so i can senf u guys a friend req.

I..uhhhh..I don't got one.

DarkD3stiny posted...
largerock all you said was after someone got banned two other people stopped using their accounts. Firstly that's just you saying something which anyone can say that and secondly two other people stopped using their accounts dosent prove anything (If that's even true). largerock please learn the difference between proof and hear say. Claire and Jill have nothing to do with re6. Im aware that there's no proof that Wesker is alive but im not stating that hes definitely alive im being neutral. On the other hand you people keep saying Weskers dead so Im asking for proof of your claim which you can't provide. No character has the right to be in any future re games. If other characters died then other fans would be doing the same as Wesker fans so your being hypocrites for complaining about Wesker fans doing it. I never said Weskers alive for defo I was saying if you can't prove hes dead then he MAY be alive (try reading). Im not spouting crap your just saying that because I made a good point against you.

I DID provide proof that he's dead. Capcom said that he's dead themselves

SOURCE: http://www.gamegrep.com/news/23195-capcom_wesker_wont_be_in_future_resident_evil_games/

AND he's in a pool of lava, he's been poisoned by a lethal amount of his own virus and he got 2 ROCKET LAUNCHERS TO THE FACE!!!
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#110DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 5:19:59 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...

like i said b4 u sound dumb. I made the topic because people like you are annoying and some of us are sick and tired of coming here and seein nothing but topics about wesker.

You made another Wesker topic and your calling me dumb? lol your allowed to make Wesker topics but no one else is?
---