Please.... Shut up about wesker!

#111DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 5:24:07 AM
Infact Wesker gets mentioned several times in re6.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#112largerockPosted 12/4/2012 5:25:38 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...

But he's dead so he loses his rights to be in any RE game. Claire and Jill are alive though so they have the right to be in a RE game.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#113B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 5:28:05 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
Bigboss if I take games and internet to seriously then how come its you who made this topic? your hate for Wesker is so strong you decided to make a topic to provoke Wesker fans. You hate a bunch of pixels yet its apparently me who takes games to seriously lol. You made a ridiculous claim that Wesker fanboys started with re4 so I said you pulled that out of your butt which is what you did so hows that insulting you? Its ok to hate Wesker but its not ok to tell Wesker fans to shut up, that's insulting and wrong. You say us Wesker fans look stupid but you claim you haven't insulted us lol.

like i said b4 u sound dumb. I made the topic because people like you are annoying and some of us are sick and tired of coming here and seein nothing but topics about wesker.

You made another Wesker topic and your calling me dumb? lol your allowed to make Wesker topics but no one else is?

Just shut up already. You sound dumb and thats all it i to it
#114DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 5:29:47 AM
So Capcom saying Weskers dead means that Weskers actually dead? lol really, how about Capcom decided to say Weskers dead but bring him back to surprise people? or how about Capcom decides to change their mind? that's not proof and because its a game if Capcom decides Wesker survived that volcano episode then that's up to Capcom.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#115largerockPosted 12/4/2012 5:34:18 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...
So Capcom saying Weskers dead means that Weskers actually dead? lol really, how about Capcom decided to say Weskers dead but bring him back to surprise people? or how about Capcom decides to change their mind? that's not proof and because its a game if Capcom decides Wesker survived that volcano episode then that's up to Capcom.

Do you realize that capcom would lose credibility if they would pull that? That would put a dent in the fanbase and make gamers trust capcom even LESS somehow.
---
#116DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 5:38:35 AM
largerock posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...

But he's dead so he loses his rights to be in any RE game. Claire and Jill are alive though so they have the right to be in a RE game.

How do you know Weskers dead? you don't. The only way to truly know if Weskers dead or not is after the series has ended. Claire and Jill don't have rights to be in future re games, no character has the right to.
---
#117B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 5:39:47 AM
largerock posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...

Do you realize that capcom would lose credibility if they would pull that? That would put a dent in the fanbase and make gamers trust capcom even LESS somehow.

And besides...... If they bring him back all you fanboys will say he sucks and that they ruined his character and say re7 sucks just like everybody did 2 chris in this game. You crybabies are never satisfied
#118Candy__GirlPosted 12/4/2012 5:43:27 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...
Claire and Jill have nothing to do with re6.

Candy__Girl posted...
Claire is mentioned in RE6 a few times. Chris referrences her and so do the files. Technically, she is apart of RE6.

I never once said Wesker wasn't referrenced in RE6. In fact he was, as being dead because Chris killed him. "Were you just following orders or was it personal?"
#119DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 5:44:46 AM
largerock posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...

Capcom has credibility? really lol people are allowed to change their minds you know. Capcom is a group of human beings who are entitled to change their minds whenever they choose. They are also allowed to do whatever they like with their game including bringing Wesker back if they so choose.
---
#120largerockPosted 12/4/2012 5:45:32 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...
largerock posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...

How do you know Weskers dead? you don't. The only way to truly know if Weskers dead or not is after the series has ended. Claire and Jill don't have rights to be in future re games, no character has the right to.

Oh my god this guy can't read. How do they no have a right to be in the games? And how can Wesker have a right to be in the games?
God it's like arguing with a tree.
---