Please.... Shut up about wesker!

#121Candy__GirlPosted 12/4/2012 5:48:43 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...
largerock posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
Infact Wesker gets mentioned several times in re6.

But he's dead so he loses his rights to be in any RE game. Claire and Jill are alive though so they have the right to be in a RE game.

How do you know Weskers dead? you don't. The only way to truly know if Weskers dead or not is after the series has ended. Claire and Jill don't have rights to be in future re games, no character has the right to.

.....And why don't the main RE characters (the ones who have been along for the entire RE ride since the PS1 games) have the right to be in future games? Please explain. Because I think at this point in the market it's going to be next to impossible to pass off another RE game if it doesn't have some of the main characters from the PS1 games in them integrated with new characters. There was enough complaining about RE6 and most of the characters are center stage.
#122B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 5:49:20 AM
largerock posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
largerock posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
Infact Wesker gets mentioned several times in re6.

But he's dead so he loses his rights to be in any RE game. Claire and Jill are alive though so they have the right to be in a RE game.

How do you know Weskers dead? you don't. The only way to truly know if Weskers dead or not is after the series has ended. Claire and Jill don't have rights to be in future re games, no character has the right to.

Oh my god this guy can't read. How do they no have a right to be in the games? And how can Wesker have a right to be in the games?
God it's like arguing with a tree.

Lol i kno right lol
#123desi_shinobiPosted 12/4/2012 5:53:04 AM
Wow I have missed a lot. Not going to read through 120 posts but I'm going to assume this is no different to the other 100 Wesker topics beforehand.

Can't the Wesker fans just go to the RE5 board and discuss their theories there..

It be great for all of us and we can get back to discussing RE6 how this board was for.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#124DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 5:54:08 AM
When did I say Wesker has a right to be in re games largerock? I never said that. You just think certain characters have rights to be in future re games because you like those characters and you believe they deserve to be in future re games. No character has a right to be in future games. Capcom could make future re games without Claire and Jill and that's up to them. Theres nothing anywhere stating certain characters have rights to be in future games its up to Capcom to decide what characters go into future games and if your lucky the next game may have your favourite character in it.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#125Candy__GirlPosted 12/4/2012 5:56:12 AM
desi_shinobi posted...
Wow I have missed a lot. Not going to read through 120 posts but I'm going to assume this is no different to the other 100 Wesker topics beforehand.

Can't the Wesker fans just go to the RE5 board and discuss their theories there..

It be great for all of us and we can get back to discussing RE6 how this board was for.

This ^ and I would recommend going back to read it because you'll get a good laugh.
#126largerockPosted 12/4/2012 5:57:40 AM
desi_shinobi posted...

Just run bro...run and don't look back.

DarkD3stiny posted...
When did I say Wesker has a right to be in re games largerock? I never said that. You just think certain characters have rights to be in future re games because you like those characters and you believe they deserve to be in future re games. No character has a right to be in future games. Capcom could make future re games without Claire and Jill and that's up to them. Theres nothing anywhere stating certain characters have rights to be in future games its up to Capcom to decide what characters go into future games and if your lucky the next game may have your favourite character in it.

Not just certain characters MAIN CHARACTERS. And I didn't say that they must be in it I said that they have the right to be in it. Really? Main Characters can't be in their own game? YES exactly, now apply the same logic to WESKER except he's dead and he can't be in them.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#127DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 5:58:14 AM
desi_shinobi posted...

Nope its called free speech so let's talk more about Wesker :)
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#128DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 6:03:10 AM
When did I say all the main characters can't be in future games? I said no character has a right to be in future re games. Will there be main characters in re7? of course there will be, do they have a right to be there? no they don't. If they are chosen then good for you but claiming characters have rights is silly.
---
#129Candy__GirlPosted 12/4/2012 6:05:56 AM
largerock posted...
Main Characters can't be in their own game?

If CapCom doesn't want to use their main characters from a certain series then they create NEW characters and a NEW series with completely different story lines...

No one here is saying that their favorite character deserves to be in the next RE game, so I don't even understand where you came up with that argument.

Let me break this down in the simplest way I can:

1) Wesker's dead
2) For those of us who are currently playing RE6 and visit the board we're tired of seeing all the topics about Wesker.
#130DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 6:06:14 AM
If you seriously believe characters have rights then you need to get out more.
---