Please.... Shut up about wesker!

#131DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 6:10:09 AM
Candy__Girl posted...
largerock posted...
Main Characters can't be in their own game?

If CapCom doesn't want to use their main characters from a certain series then they create NEW characters and a NEW series with completely different story lines...

No one here is saying that their favorite character deserves to be in the next RE game, so I don't even understand where you came up with that argument.

Let me break this down in the simplest way I can:

1) Wesker's dead
2) For those of us who are currently playing RE6 and visit the board we're tired of seeing all the topics about Wesker.

largerock said Claire and Jill have rights to be in future games I said they don't have rights atall. If Capcom decides Claire and Jill will no more be in re then that's up to Capcom.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#132DoctorEggmanPosted 12/4/2012 6:10:53 AM
jill sandwich
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://imgur.com/n8yh1
#133Candy__GirlPosted 12/4/2012 6:13:37 AM
Story + Characters = Series

Big Bussiness (CapCom) + Series = Marketing

Marketing + Series + Fans = Big Money

Now without the series, the characters, or the story you don't have the rest.
#134largerockPosted 12/4/2012 6:17:56 AM
Candy__Girl posted...
largerock posted...

If CapCom doesn't want to use their main characters from a certain series then they create NEW characters and a NEW series with completely different story lines...

No one here is saying that their favorite character deserves to be in the next RE game, so I don't even understand where you came up with that argument.

Crap my brains getting fried.

DarkD3stiny posted...
If you seriously believe characters have rights then you need to get out more.

I said rights cause I couldn't think of any other word.
Anyway, back to whatever we were talking about. Why can't you see the proof that Wesker is dead!?
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#135DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 6:23:17 AM
Candy__Girl posted...
Story + Characters = Series

Big Bussiness (CapCom) + Series = Marketing

Marketing + Series + Fans = Big Money

Now without the series, the characters, or the story you don't have the rest.

I didn't say all the main characters can't be in future games I said they don't have rights to, seriously how are you not understanding this? they can be in future games yes but they don't have rights to be in future games, now do you understand?
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#136Candy__GirlPosted 12/4/2012 6:26:14 AM
Aw largerock why did you ask him that? He's just going to go on some rambling speech about CapCom can do whatever they want and despite a volcano and two rockets to the face and Uroboros he's still alive somewhere in space locked in a time capsule because when the rockets hit him in the face they ripped a hole in time because the sheer will of all the Wesker fan boys who still want him alive...
#137B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 6:26:57 AM
Candy__Girl posted...
largerock posted...

Let me break this down in the simplest way I can:

1) Wesker's dead
2) For those of us who are currently playing RE6 and visit the board we're tired of seeing all the topics about Wesker.

You go girl!
#138DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 6:28:46 AM
Because there isent any proof that Weskers dead largerock. I personally think he probably is dead but there's no proof stating so so I choose to be neutral and open minded. Capcom can change their mind at anytime so I choose to keep a open mind that way Capcom can't fool me like they did with Jill.
---
#139B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 6:31:07 AM
Candy is sent you the friend req
#140largerockPosted 12/4/2012 6:34:05 AM
Candy__Girl posted...
Aw largerock why did you ask him that? He's just going to go on some rambling speech about CapCom can do whatever they want and despite a volcano and two rockets to the face and Uroboros he's still alive somewhere in space locked in a time capsule because when the rockets hit him in the face they ripped a hole in time because the sheer will of all the Wesker fan boys who still want him alive...

Meh..what else can this topic be about?

DarkD3stiny posted...
Because there isent any proof that Weskers dead largerock. I personally think he probably is dead but there's no proof stating so so I choose to be neutral and open minded. Capcom can change their mind at anytime so I choose to keep a open mind that way Capcom can't fool me like they did with Jill.

How? Did you not see the ending of RE5? I posted a link where it's been confirmed that he won't be in another RE game. What more proof do you need!?
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.