Please.... Shut up about wesker!

#141Candy__GirlPosted 12/4/2012 6:34:08 AM
Accepted!
#142desi_shinobiPosted 12/4/2012 6:34:38 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...
desi_shinobi posted...
Wow I have missed a lot. Not going to read through 120 posts but I'm going to assume this is no different to the other 100 Wesker topics beforehand.

Can't the Wesker fans just go to the RE5 board and discuss their theories there..

It be great for all of us and we can get back to discussing RE6 how this board was for.

Nope its called free speech so let's talk more about Wesker :)

Yeah if your talking about Jake Wesker.

Albert Wesker is dead and won't be returning to the series, you Wesker fanboys are blinded by your unhealthy obsession with a fictional character. Despite how popular he may be with you and a few other Albert Wesker fanboys in here (There really isn't that many Wesker fanboys in here, just a small minority who want to be heard and turns out each of them are the most pathetic f***ers I've ever come across on a bloody Internet gaming forum). None of you are able to construct a valid point other then "It was a clone!", "he can regenerate", "Capcom will bring him back", "RE5 was ****, so he must come back" etc etc ****ing ETC and you seem to be no different from Skermac and his small posse who come up with the same old ****.

Where the hell does your obsession with Albert Wesker stem from?

What the **** did he do that was SO amazing that you would go to your knees and become his sex slave?

How has that one of the notorious Wesker fanboys in here was driven to create several multiple accounts just to try and try to get point across, even though there isn't a point. That guy was an adult aswell..AN ADULT and he argues like a child.

I got a name to call EXTREME Wesker fanboys and that's C***.

Leon and Chris topics back in the day were bad but that is nothing compared these Wesker topics. Albert Wesker was a decent villian but he's dead and he's not coming back.

You really should just **** off to the RE5 and throw your theories there on how he is still alive and someone there might just give a ****.

People need to stop making Wesker topics full stop and that's including Counter-Wesker topics.

He should only be mentioned if its RELEVANT to this board that is about RE6. Not how he is ****ing alive. I still like Albert Wesker but my god do I hate the **** that worship the virtual ground that he walks on.

If it comes to it, just make a Albert Wesker appreciation topic and put all your posts in there.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#143DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 6:35:53 AM
Candy__Girl posted...
Aw largerock why did you ask him that? He's just going to go on some rambling speech about CapCom can do whatever they want and despite a volcano and two rockets to the face and Uroboros he's still alive somewhere in space locked in a time capsule because when the rockets hit him in the face they ripped a hole in time because the sheer will of all the Wesker fan boys who still want him alive...

In real life Wesker wouldn't of survived the volcano episode but guess what RE IS NOT REAL, its a shock I know and Im sorry to break this to you but RE IS JUST A GAME. In games anything can happen.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#144largerockPosted 12/4/2012 6:39:08 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...
Candy__Girl posted...
Aw largerock why did you ask him that? He's just going to go on some rambling speech about CapCom can do whatever they want and despite a volcano and two rockets to the face and Uroboros he's still alive somewhere in space locked in a time capsule because when the rockets hit him in the face they ripped a hole in time because the sheer will of all the Wesker fan boys who still want him alive...

In real life Wesker wouldn't of survived the volcano episode but guess what RE IS NOT REAL, its a shock I know and Im sorry to break this to you but RE IS JUST A GAME. In games anything can happen.

Can't spell real without RE! XD
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#145DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 6:58:40 AM(edited)
desi I don't worship Wesker and Im not obessed with Wesker. I like Wesker but I don't like people telling me to shut up talking about Wesker. Btw Capcom said themselves that the two most popular re characters are Jill and Wesker so keep believing there arnt many Wesker fans if it makes you feel better.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#146DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 6:44:48 AM
largerock posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
Candy__Girl posted...

Can't spell real without RE! XD

true dat :)
---
#147Candy__GirlPosted 12/4/2012 6:47:32 AM
desi_shinobi posted...
Albert Wesker is dead and won't be returning to the series, you Wesker fanboys are blinded by your unhealthy obsession with a fictional character.

How has that one of the notorious Wesker fanboys in here was driven to create several multiple accounts just to try and try to get point across, even though there isn't a point. That guy was an adult aswell..AN ADULT and he argues like a child.

People need to stop making Wesker topics full stop and that's including Counter-Wesker topics.

He should only be mentioned if its RELEVANT to this board that is about RE6.

If it comes to it, just make a Albert Wesker appreciation topic and put all your posts in there.

I agree with you.

Candy__Girl posted...

Why don't people understand that sometimes their exuberance about a certain subject or indivdual sometimes wears the rest of us down since we are bombarded with constant topics about the SAME thing. We get that you love Wesker, so please keep it all in a few open topics where the rest of the Wesker fans can all debate on if he's alive and how he's going to make his return. We're tired of seeing the ENTIRE first page of the board dedicated to Wesker. Mix it up a bit people.

The fact that this topic has made it to the home page means we need to do something about our love/disdain for Wesker topics...
#148B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 7:06:06 AM
Candy__Girl posted...
desi_shinobi posted...
Albert Wesker is dead and won't be returning to the series, you Wesker fanboys are blinded by your unhealthy obsession with a fictional character.

I agree with you.

Candy__Girl posted...

Why don't people understand that sometimes their exuberance about a certain subject or indivdual sometimes wears the rest of us down since we are bombarded with constant topics about the SAME thing. We get that you love Wesker, so please keep it all in a few open topics where the rest of the Wesker fans can all debate on if he's alive and how he's going to make his return. We're tired of seeing the ENTIRE first page of the board dedicated to Wesker. Mix it up a bit people.

The fact that this topic has made it to the home page means we need to do something about our love/disdain for Wesker topics...

We should become the. Offical bssa of this board
#149desi_shinobiPosted 12/4/2012 7:22:11 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
Candy__Girl posted...
desi_shinobi posted...

I agree with you.

Candy__Girl posted...

We should become the. Offical bssa of this board

All I want to do is just discuss RE6. Not see the topic list with the same topics, its dying down now. People are back to discussing the game again FINALLY.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#150advocacyPosted 12/4/2012 7:24:36 AM
Weaker and Merle Dixon are villains in zombie themed stories that should never die.
---
I'm coming at you, bro.