Please.... Shut up about wesker!

#151largerockPosted 12/4/2012 7:41:39 AM
desi_shinobi posted...
All I want to do is just discuss RE6. Not see the topic list with the same topics, its dying down now. People are back to discussing the game again FINALLY.

C-could it be...? Have we finally driven out the plague!?
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#152B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 7:53:20 AM
largerock posted...
desi_shinobi posted...
All I want to do is just discuss RE6. Not see the topic list with the same topics, its dying down now. People are back to discussing the game again FINALLY.

We did it
#153largerockPosted 12/4/2012 7:54:44 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
largerock posted...
desi_shinobi posted...

We did it

HELL YEAH!!

*Throws USB mouse up in the air*
---
#154chaostdkPosted 12/4/2012 8:12:43 AM(edited)
DarkD3stiny posted...
Candy__Girl posted...
Aw largerock why did you ask him that? He's just going to go on some rambling speech about CapCom can do whatever they want and despite a volcano and two rockets to the face and Uroboros he's still alive somewhere in space locked in a time capsule because when the rockets hit him in the face they ripped a hole in time because the sheer will of all the Wesker fan boys who still want him alive...

In real life Wesker wouldn't of survived the volcano episode but guess what RE IS NOT REAL, its a shock I know and Im sorry to break this to you but RE IS JUST A GAME. In games anything can happen.

psst... there are some somewhat pre-established things in resident evil :

1)uroboros enemies that get immolated are pretty much dead.

2)enemies that eat a rocket are pretty much dead.

considering Albert Wesker ate TWO rockets (when pretty much every other boss that ate rockets before only took one) AND he was knee deep in lava (which tends to produce a very burning sensation), its safe to say that he is triple dead. yeah, he is just so damn dead that his next two reincarnations have been forfeit, his extra two mans got used up before he can even touch them.
#155DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 9:14:06 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#156DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 9:15:16 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...
Are you so thick that you don't understand the difference between real life and a game? let me spell this out for you people ... THIS IS A GAME AND ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN A GAME.

---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#157pika027Posted 12/4/2012 9:26:09 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
pika if you have any proof of what your claiming then Ill be happy to listen to you but at the moment your just giving me hear say which means nothing.

Face it! He is dead! N he aint coming back!

I asked for proof of pikas claim that there's a guy using 40 alt accounts to post these Wesker topics so I asked pika to provide proof because hear say means nothing, try reading next time troll.

Sorry it was an exaggeration I think he/she may have 4-5 at most. Just type wesker in the search bar and look at the TC you should see a pattern about the constant wesker topics.
#158largerockPosted 12/4/2012 9:41:26 AM
Who bumped this up? This topic was dying and then we would've heard the last of Wesker. Anyway @Dark games still need to have SOME logic. Like, if somebody is dead AND THEIR BODY IS COMPLETELY DISINTEGRATED OR MELTED OR DESTROYED then they cannot come back.
---
#159IlDankoPosted 12/4/2012 9:51:47 AM
Oh man i can't believe this all happened while i was sleeping.. I left this topic with 20+ comments the last night and now is already in its hundreds and already over :( ... I wanted to get caught in the crossfire too xD
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#160B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 9:59:52 AM
IlDanko posted...
Oh man i can't believe this all happened while i was sleeping.. I left this topic with 20+ comments the last night and now is already in its hundreds and already over :( ... I wanted to get caught in the crossfire too xD

Me, largerock and candy girl took down the wesker children. Its no more wesker topics now. The 3 of us are the chris, jill, and barry of the re6 boards lol