Please.... Shut up about wesker!

#21Candy__GirlPosted 12/3/2012 11:28:45 PM
If they put a Wesker character in mercenaries for dlc I'm throwing this game out the window.
#22DarkD3stinyPosted 12/3/2012 11:31:18 PM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
All wesker fanboys should report too the umbrella chronicals and re5 boards. Nobody cares about him here. He isnt even in the game.

So why is it ok to make countless topics about Leon and Chris and Claire and Jill but as soon as people make Wesker topics we are out of order and should shut up?
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#23DarkD3stinyPosted 12/3/2012 11:35:58 PM
Animesetsuna posted...
"Wesker! Wesker! Wesker! You are like a broken record, you know that? Just as single minded as he(Albert Wesker) said."

Oh really because this is the first time Ive seen Wesker topics turn up like this, I mostly see Claire and Jill and Leon and Chris topics but you don't see Wesker fans jumping down your throats for making those topics. As soon as some Wesker topics are made we get told to shut up yet your allowed your other character topics.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#24Candy__GirlPosted 12/3/2012 11:36:26 PM
Because there are 50 topics about the same thing and Wesker wasn't even in this game, his son Jake was so people should be talking about him instead.

People are wondering about Jill and Claire and it's rumored there will be dlc with Claire in it so it's not out of line.
#25B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 11:37:01 PM
DarkD3stiny posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
All wesker fanboys should report too the umbrella chronicals and re5 boards. Nobody cares about him here. He isnt even in the game.

So why is it ok to make countless topics about Leon and Chris and Claire and Jill but as soon as people make Wesker topics we are out of order and should shut up?

Because you guys are over doing it. This crap shouldve only lasted a day but everytime you turn around its a stupid wesker topic. Lets have a bring back billy or barry topic for a change.
#26largerockPosted 12/3/2012 11:38:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#27largerockPosted 12/3/2012 11:38:16 PM
DarkD3stiny posted...

*Ahem*

It's because we aren't just a few alt accounts making endless Wesker topics clamoring about making him come back because we have a hentai tentacle fantasy about him. It's also because he's DEAD, the others are ALIVE and that the person who makes all these topics are just b****ing about wanting him back. And we're talking about the MAIN characters and things that are relevant to RE6.

/ahem.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#28DarkD3stinyPosted 12/3/2012 11:43:11 PM
Candy__Girl posted...
Because there are 50 topics about the same thing and Wesker wasn't even in this game, his son Jake was so people should be talking about him instead.

People are wondering about Jill and Claire and it's rumored there will be dlc with Claire in it so it's not out of line.

So your a mod? you hypocrite. People are wondering if Weskers still alive and if he'll be in mercenaries or not. People not so long ago made topics moaning about why Claire and Jill weren't in re6 story.
---
#29B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 11:47:34 PM
Wesker haters unite!
#30DarkD3stinyPosted 12/3/2012 11:53:03 PM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...

Because you guys are over doing it. This crap shouldve only lasted a day but everytime you turn around its a stupid wesker topic. Lets have a bring back billy or barry topic for a change.

There have been way more Claire and Jill and Leon and Chris topics than Wesker topics so if were over doing it then so are they. So mr mod what we doing wrong? and why haven't the mods done anything?
---