Please.... Shut up about wesker!

#201DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 11:57:26 AM
I have explained myself in this topic but its not my fault you didn't read it or you skimmed through it. Try reading everything again, I explained myself and made good points yet bigboss hasn't but your not going to pick on him because he agrees with your view.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#202DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 11:59:39 AM
IlDanko posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
Please explain to me how its possible that Im skecmacs alt account when weve posted 16 seconds apart? hmm these people love accusing people of making alt accounts.

You're not, you're just a dude who is burning in hatred for no apparent good reason

I don't hate anyone or anything, bigboss is the one who hates Wesker so much he made a topic to provoke Wesker fans.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#203largerockPosted 12/4/2012 12:03:31 PM(edited)
I'm away for about an hour and you all go for another couple pages? Damn.

Anyway, @Dark dude you're not an alt account. WeskerForever made a F***ing apocalypse. You're the one who's accusing people.

WTF is going on in this topic right now?
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#204DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 12:04:51 PM
IlDanko posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
So Danko here's what you lot have said so far ... first there was one guy who made 5 alt accounts then this guy made 40 alt accounts then there were two guys making alt accounts with my account being one of the alt accounts now its back to one guy with 6 alt accounts 7th being mine. Well and you wonder why I don't believe you peeps lol.

Ehhh nope, i've never said you were one of his alt accounts, you're just a guy who is burning in hatred for no apparent good reason... Skermac, yes he has 5 alt accounts besides his main account, i've never said any number, i've always posted every alt account name he has separated by a /.... So practically you are just talking BS and saying that i have said something i haven't said... So you are a phony who is consuming in the flames of your own hatred

Omg Danko please learn to read. I said so this is what YOU LOT have said so far. Got it now?
---
#205DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 12:07:33 PM
largerock posted...

Anyway, @Dark dude you're not an alt account. WeskerForever made a F***ing apocalypse. You're the one who's accusing people.

Im accusing people of what? hmm.
---
#206largerockPosted 12/4/2012 12:08:33 PM
DarkD3stiny posted...
IlDanko posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
Please explain to me how its possible that Im skecmacs alt account when weve posted 16 seconds apart? hmm these people love accusing people of making alt accounts.

You're not, you're just a dude who is burning in hatred for no apparent good reason

I don't hate anyone or anything, bigboss is the one who hates Wesker so much he made a topic to provoke Wesker fans.

He said that he just hates the fans who are starting to make him hate Wesker. This topic was originally about stopping the influx of Wesker topics.
---
#207largerockPosted 12/4/2012 12:09:18 PM
DarkD3stiny posted...
largerock posted...

Im accusing people of what? hmm.

You're accusing people of accusing you.
---
#208IlDankoPosted 12/4/2012 12:15:03 PM
DarkD3stiny posted...
IlDanko posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
So Danko here's what you lot have said so far ... first there was one guy who made 5 alt accounts then this guy made 40 alt accounts then there were two guys making alt accounts with my account being one of the alt accounts now its back to one guy with 6 alt accounts 7th being mine. Well and you wonder why I don't believe you peeps lol.

Ehhh nope, i've never said you were one of his alt accounts, you're just a guy who is burning in hatred for no apparent good reason... Skermac, yes he has 5 alt accounts besides his main account, i've never said any number, i've always posted every alt account name he has separated by a /.... So practically you are just talking BS and saying that i have said something i haven't said... So you are a phony who is consuming in the flames of your own hatred

Omg Danko please learn to read. I said so this is what YOU LOT have said so far. Got it now?

Yeah sorry overread the LOT part... But its still the same, you're not an alt account, you are just making a problem about nothing important... And about skermac, yes he has made 5 alt accounts to agree with him, kinda weird, but its no problem... It can be considered as spamming but it looks like mods and admins don't look it that way... Seriously dude i don't get your problem, no one is saying you can't talk about wesker, you can talk about everything you want about him, as long as you don't spam the whole board with multiple topics of theories or polls about wesker still being alive and stuff
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#209DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 12:16:41 PM
You know I don't appreciate people making a topic telling Wesker fans to shut up then when someone with a different view comes into that topic to reply they get called a tool, delusional, get told to shut up about 6 times, get told they are a alt account that has been causing crap when I haven't and have several people gang up on me because I have a different view than theirs. Well done peeps well done.
---
#210DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 12:20:02 PM
largerock posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
IlDanko posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...

He said that he just hates the fans who are starting to make him hate Wesker. This topic was originally about stopping the influx of Wesker topics.

So he makes it worse by creating yet another Wesker topic trying to provoke Wesker fans by telling them to shut up because he hates Wesker fans and Wesker so he thought hed provoke us.
---