Please.... Shut up about wesker!

#231skermacPosted 12/4/2012 3:06:14 PM
Orochi_Lede posted...
skermac posted...
Congratulations Chaostdk, you just became the first to be reported for harassment. I admit your evidence looks good but it's not true. Saying that once is not harrasement but over and over is, even after I told you it wasn't true.

But I did ask for them to not ban you after investigating. A warning is enough once you know the truth, but it's not up to me. It's in their hands now.

i must admit, your blind ego is impressive, you graciously asked them not to ban him, how noble of you.

I'm not mean and don't want anyone banned. I just want people to know the truth, which is I have only ever had one account.
#232IlDankoPosted 12/4/2012 3:11:53 PM
skermac posted...
Congratulations Chaostdk, you just became the first to be reported for harassment. I admit your evidence looks good but it's not true. Saying that once is not harrasement but over and over is, even after I told you it wasn't true.

But I did ask for them to not ban you after investigating. A warning is enough once you know the truth, but it's not up to me. It's in their hands now.

Lol i was looking for those posts to burn you out... Guess i lost my oportunity to be your first reported :(.... And like they will care about your requests... If they are not banning you for spamming, then they'll not ban us for pointing out the truth
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#233PechabusterPosted 12/4/2012 5:55:46 PM
DarkD3stiny posted...
Ive seen people gang up against edward like this several times because he has a different view, its really sad that people do this.

Except its because the fact they're completely insane, arrogant to the extreme and pretends his opinion is fact. At least Edward made it clear (after a month or two of clear trolling) that it was completely his opinion and he can respect others. Not so much this. Desi Shinobi is the the best example of someone respecting all opinions, he even gave Skermac many many chances to discuss the logic of Wesker's return without him sounding completely insane but Skermac goes after him like any.

And I don't see why you brought this up either. I've seen you attack Dave_Gahan and other trolls on the xbox board just as relentlessly and just recently called someone a delusional nerd who needs professional help because he believes RE6 is too unrealistic.
#234Orochi_LedePosted 12/4/2012 6:02:14 PM
skermac posted...
Orochi_Lede posted...
skermac posted...

i must admit, your blind ego is impressive, you graciously asked them not to ban him, how noble of you.

I'm not mean and don't want anyone banned. I just want people to know the truth, which is I have only ever had one account.

we already know the truth...but it seems you still can't accept it. Chaostdk's evidence is pretty spot on, and you STILL keep denying it as if everyone is dumb. i don't understand people like you at all.
---
Careful what you say, mods can now delete posts based on what they think are insults rather then actual fact based insults, Terrible system at it's finest.
#235IlDankoPosted 12/4/2012 6:24:01 PM
Pechabuster posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
Ive seen people gang up against edward like this several times because he has a different view, its really sad that people do this.

Except its because the fact they're completely insane, arrogant to the extreme and pretends his opinion is fact. At least Edward made it clear (after a month or two of clear trolling) that it was completely his opinion and he can respect others. Not so much this. Desi Shinobi is the the best example of someone respecting all opinions, he even gave Skermac many many chances to discuss the logic of Wesker's return without him sounding completely insane but Skermac goes after him like any.

And I don't see why you brought this up either. I've seen you attack Dave_Gahan and other trolls on the xbox board just as relentlessly and just recently called someone a delusional nerd who needs professional help because he believes RE6 is too unrealistic.

Oh come on!!! Why did you bumped this??? It was pretty much over...

But well pointing a statement about someone who isn't even in the discussion is just trying to start another discussion... hope edward don't fall for the taunts of this guy
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#236skermacPosted 12/4/2012 7:14:55 PM
Orochi_Lede posted...
skermac posted...
Orochi_Lede posted...
skermac posted...

we already know the truth...but it seems you still can't accept it. Chaostdk's evidence is pretty spot on, and you STILL keep denying it as if everyone is dumb. i don't understand people like you at all.

The problem is you think you know the truth and you don't. Judging someone based on others posts and thinking it all came from the same person could make you seem a little unstable by some.

I hope you never become a cop, you would be arresting innocent people because you would be so guillable you would believe every witness.

Pecha, all my opinons on Wesker were just, opinions. No one's opinion is right or wrong.
#237darkhishamPosted 12/4/2012 9:22:10 PM
*Creates topic trying to force people to stop talking about Wesker*
*Is already halway to 500*
#238Orochi_LedePosted 12/4/2012 9:30:38 PM(edited)
skermac posted...
Orochi_Lede posted...
skermac posted...
Orochi_Lede posted...
skermac posted...

The problem is you think you know the truth and you don't. Judging someone based on others posts and thinking it all came from the same person could make you seem a little unstable by some.

I hope you never become a cop, you would be arresting innocent people because you would be so guillable you would believe every witness.

Pecha, all my opinons on Wesker were just, opinions. No one's opinion is right or wrong.

and you would be the criminal who was clearly caught on tape, hard evidence proves that it's you robbing a bank, your face, clothing and even the money you stole is in your house and they found it, and when confronted you keep telling the cops that it isn't you. and someone snuck in your house and put the money there,

no matter what evidence is shown. even if every stolen bill was marked with a red x and you had a x marked bill in your pocket when they caught you. you STILL say it's not yours.

seriously, you at this horrible denial will be the death of you some day, it is not healthy to keep lying to yourself, we KNOW its you, jesus. admit it or please, get off the internet.

but let me guess, you will keep saying that isn't me in hopes of MAYBE people will say "ok" if it's REALLY not you, you have an exact clone of you, which we all know is a very common thing, of course.
---
Careful what you say, mods can now delete posts based on what they think are insults rather then actual fact based insults, Terrible system at it's finest.
#239Candy__GirlPosted 12/4/2012 9:32:01 PM
skermac posted...
all my opinons on Wesker were just, opinions. No one's opinion is right or wrong.

No one is saying your opinions are wrong. As of right now there are a few established facts about Wesker and his death. If some people would like to theorize on if he'll make a return this topic was created to remind fans of Wesker to keep it to a few topics on the ENTIRE board.

I have been told in this thread I was wrong to believe the few established facts that Wesker is dead and that my understanding of how characters and storyline and the overall point of a series is flawed. I simply want clarification as to why I'm wrong from that persons point of view? When I have asked someone else to elaborate on their point of view they attack any point I have just made and then turn it into a p*ssing war. I'm not bullying you I'm simply asking you to explain yourself which it seems for the most part some people can not form a coherent argument and result to changing the topic and resulting to petty threats.

I don't care how many accounts someone has and pretends to be different people under. I really don't. I just find it odd that people need to resort to that in the first place.

(I did not mean to bump this back up but I had to add my two cents)

The point of this topic is: keep your talk of Wesker in a few different topics; not spammed across the entire board!

Thank you.
#240Candy__GirlPosted 12/4/2012 9:35:15 PM
darkhisham posted...
*Creates topic trying to force people to stop talking about Wesker*
*Is already halway to 500*

As long as Wesker topics are contained I can live with viewing the board more easily.