Please.... Shut up about wesker!

#31DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 1:00:17 AM
largerock posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
So why is it ok to make countless topics about Leon and Chris and Claire and Jill but as soon as people make Wesker topics we are out of order and should shut up?

*Ahem*

It's because we aren't just a few alt accounts making endless Wesker topics clamoring about making him come back because we have a hentai tentacle fantasy about him. It's also because he's DEAD, the others are ALIVE and that the person who makes all these topics are just b****ing about wanting him back. And we're talking about the MAIN characters and things that are relevant to RE6.

/ahem.

How do you know hes dead? how do you know people are using alt accounts? you don't your just guessing which means nothing. I think its funny that you think people shouldn't talk about the dead which just shows how close minded you are.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#32DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 1:03:27 AM
Are any of you here are mods? no then you can't tell people to shut up about Wesker.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#33DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 1:10:48 AM(edited)
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
Wesker haters unite!

I thought people hating people was sad but you actually hate Wesker whos just a bunch of pixels lol how sad.
---
#34IlDankoPosted 12/4/2012 1:09:07 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...
Are any of you here are mods? no then you can't tell people to shut up about Wesker.

You can talk as you want about wesker thats not the problem.... The problem is making 185829272 topic posting the same idea over and over again thats just spamming and the same goes with people creating multiple accounts ... I still don't get how mod or admins don't do nothing about it but it is starting to annoy the majority of the users in this board...
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#35Diablo56789Posted 12/4/2012 1:11:52 AM
The entire Albert Wesker line should have ended after RE1.
---
Sometimes I like to kneel down. Put my arms around my knee's and lean foward. Why? Cause that's how I roll
S.T.A.R.S. Member: Nemesis STAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRSSSS
#36DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 1:15:48 AM
IlDanko posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...

You can talk as you want about wesker thats not the problem.... The problem is making 185829272 topic posting the same idea over and over again thats just spamming and the same goes with people creating multiple accounts ... I still don't get how mod or admins don't do nothing about it but it is starting to annoy the majority of the users in this board...

People have been spamming the same topics over and over on forums for years. People spam countless boosting topics on other forums, people have spammed countless character topics over and over like about characters asses and Ive seen plenty of spammed Leon vs Chris topics yet no one says anything about those.
---
#37pika027Posted 12/4/2012 1:16:58 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
All wesker fanboys should report too the umbrella chronicals and re5 boards. Nobody cares about him here. He isnt even in the game.

So why is it ok to make countless topics about Leon and Chris and Claire and Jill but as soon as people make Wesker topics we are out of order and should shut up?

Because you guys are over doing it. This crap shouldve only lasted a day but everytime you turn around its a stupid wesker topic. Lets have a bring back billy or barry topic for a change.

Well to be fair i see that Camrex guy that goes by 40 other names i think, make endless wesker topics. His constant post about wesker has made it harder for other users to have a conversation about him, myself included. Last time i asked a question related to wesker i got attacked and was accused that i was someones alt account -__-
#38DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 1:19:58 AM
Your all hypocrites, you allow spammed topics until it gets to a character you dislike then you tell the fans of that character to shut up. Wesker may not be popular on these forums but him and Jill are the most popular re characters in re and if people want to talk about him then that's free speech and is perfectly fine.
---
#39largerockPosted 12/4/2012 1:22:27 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...
largerock posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...

*Ahem*

It's because we aren't just a few alt accounts making endless Wesker topics clamoring about making him come back because we have a hentai tentacle fantasy about him. It's also because he's DEAD, the others are ALIVE and that the person who makes all these topics are just b****ing about wanting him back. And we're talking about the MAIN characters and things that are relevant to RE6.

/ahem.

How do you know hes dead? how do you know people are using alt accounts? you don't your just guessing which means nothing. I think its funny that you think people shouldn't talk about the dead which just shows how close minded you are.

Well, how do you know he's alive? He's dead because he was POISONED, hit by 2 ROCKETS IN THE FACE, and left in a F****** POOL OF LAVA! Gimme a sec to pull out my post history and copy pasta something.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#40DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 1:26:02 AM
pika if you have any proof of what your claiming then Ill be happy to listen to you but at the moment your just giving me hear say which means nothing.
---