Please.... Shut up about wesker!

#301largerockPosted 12/5/2012 2:03:05 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...
largerock posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
So why is it ok to make countless topics about Leon and Chris and Claire and Jill but as soon as people make Wesker topics we are out of order and should shut up?

*Ahem*

It's because we aren't just a few alt accounts making endless Wesker topics clamoring about making him come back because we have a hentai tentacle fantasy about him. It's also because he's DEAD, the others are ALIVE and that the person who makes all these topics are just b****ing about wanting him back. And we're talking about the MAIN characters and things that are relevant to RE6.

/ahem.

This post is largerock starting a debate with me.

You were setting yourself up for debating.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#302B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 2:05:55 AM
largerock posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
largerock posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
So why is it ok to make countless topics about Leon and Chris and Claire and Jill but as soon as people make Wesker topics we are out of order and should shut up?

*Ahem*

It's because we aren't just a few alt accounts making endless Wesker topics clamoring about making him come back because we have a hentai tentacle fantasy about him. It's also because he's DEAD, the others are ALIVE and that the person who makes all these topics are just b****ing about wanting him back. And we're talking about the MAIN characters and things that are relevant to RE6.

/ahem.

This post is largerock starting a debate with me.

You were setting yourself up for debating.

barry is in the house!
#303DarkD3stinyPosted 12/5/2012 2:09:14 AM
ravenscourge posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

This is raven talking to me first.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#304DarkD3stinyPosted 12/5/2012 2:14:34 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...
ravenscourge posted...
There are no brains in any of these "arguments", and it doesn't take much of one to figure out alt accounts in cases like the wesker/skermac guy.

Darkdestiny is just being difficult for the sake of making arguments, which is why you are still in this topic seven pages later bickering about nothing.

You are a tool, people like you are tools, and I wish you would just shut up. It's unfortunate I can't get my wish without the ignore feature.

So Im not allowed to debate in here but everyone else here is? Im entitled to debate here just as everyone else here is. So Im being difficult but they arnt? So Im a tool because I have a different view to you?

This is what raven said.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#305DarkD3stinyPosted 12/5/2012 2:16:50 AM
Pechabuster posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
Ive seen people gang up against edward like this several times because he has a different view, its really sad that people do this.

Except its because the fact they're completely insane, arrogant to the extreme and pretends his opinion is fact. At least Edward made it clear (after a month or two of clear trolling) that it was completely his opinion and he can respect others. Not so much this. Desi Shinobi is the the best example of someone respecting all opinions, he even gave Skermac many many chances to discuss the logic of Wesker's return without him sounding completely insane but Skermac goes after him like any.

And I don't see why you brought this up either. I've seen you attack Dave_Gahan and other trolls on the xbox board just as relentlessly and just recently called someone a delusional nerd who needs professional help because he believes RE6 is too unrealistic.

This is pecha talking to me first.
---
#306B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 2:21:31 AM
Ok now repost something i said lol.
#307XxAxem_BlackxXPosted 12/5/2012 2:25:20 AM
Skermac and WeskerForever are not the same person lol. I know this to be true.
---
www.morbid-obsession.com
#308DarkD3stinyPosted 12/5/2012 2:30:14 AM
pika and choas also started talking to me first but I couldn't get their posts up. Bigboss you say Im the main person who started this argument yet it was you who started this topic titled ... please shut up about Wesker ... you knew what that title would do and would start. Youve been saying things throughout this topic to provoke me yet Im the main person who started this argument really? so how come most people started talking to me? they started talking to me but me responding is me being the main cause of this argument? Bigboss you not only started this argument but you allowed it to continue when you could of locked this topic, your the main cause of this argument TC.
---
#309B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 2:32:55 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...
pika and choas also started talking to me first but I couldn't get their posts up. Bigboss you say Im the main person who started this argument yet it was you who started this topic titled ... please shut up about Wesker ... you knew what that title would do and would start. Youve been saying things throughout this topic to provoke me yet Im the main person who started this argument really? so how come most people started talking to me? they started talking to me but me responding is me being the main cause of this argument? Bigboss you not only started this argument but you allowed it to continue when you could of locked this topic, your the main cause of this argument TC.

So much anger and hatred for me huh. Sorry disagreed with you about wesker.
#310DarkD3stinyPosted 12/5/2012 2:34:41 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
KillfaceDingo posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
largerock they did the same thing yet its ok for them to b****? your such a hypocrite. Wheres the proof that there's a guy making alt accounts making Wesker topics? hear say means nothing, anyone can say ... there's a guy making alt accounts making Wesker topics ... I asked for proof not hear say rubbish.

From your horrible grammar and demanding proof that skermac is a troll with tons of alts, it is obvious you are skermac.

This is kill talking to me first.

What did the 3 of us say 2 make u so hostile towards us? Im not worried about what the others said 2 u.

Show me where Ive been hostile towards you.
---