Please.... Shut up about wesker!

#41DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 12:31:46 AM
largerock no one knows if Wesker is alive or dead, people thought Jill was dead. This isent real life its a game and anything can happen in a game. Even if Wesker is dead why can't people talk about him? my aunty died years ago but I still talk about her. Your so closed minded to believe that people arnt allowed to talk about someone or something just because they died.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#42B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 12:33:19 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...
pika if you have any proof of what your claiming then Ill be happy to listen to you but at the moment your just giving me hear say which means nothing.

Face it! He is dead! N he aint coming back!
#43DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 12:39:49 AM(edited)
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
pika if you have any proof of what your claiming then Ill be happy to listen to you but at the moment your just giving me hear say which means nothing.

Face it! He is dead! N he aint coming back!

I asked for proof of pikas claim that there's a guy using 40 alt accounts to post these Wesker topics so I asked pika to provide proof because hear say means nothing, try reading next time troll.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#44B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 12:43:41 AM
Diablo56789 posted...
The entire Albert Wesker line should have ended after RE1.

I agree. Him coming back to life was a dumb idea. It just complicated re1 storyline even more.
#45Ty1357911Posted 12/4/2012 12:43:53 AM
Candy__Girl posted...
If they put a Wesker character in mercenaries for dlc I'm throwing this game out the window.

You Really would? Damn. Why not sell it and get money back for it instead?
#46CyhortI82Posted 12/4/2012 12:44:32 AM
Wesker is the villain of the series, more than Umbrella. He's the only bad guy to have a reoccurring role and he has personal history with several of the main characters. Of course people are gonna want him back. Especially after they kinda killed "his" game by giving him the Saturday morning cartoon villain motivation of "I wanna destroy the world".
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#47Candy__GirlPosted 12/4/2012 12:48:01 AM
I love Wesker and don't mind having a conversation about him but when it's the same thing over and over and over again it loses it's appeal. (No one likes to eat their favorite food at every meal for the rest of their lives.) I love having theories about things and thought he died in a really dumb way but I'm not going to keep spamming the RE6 message board about it. Some people on here are tired of hearing about Wesker right now because certain people have abused what these boards are about. When we jump on the RE6 board we're expecting to talk about things in the game we like, things we don't like, the character dynamic we've seen play out before us, some of our personal sucesses, if we need help, if we have a general question, or to see how the RE6 community feels about certain aspects of the game. When every topic is reffering to Wesker on the first page it just goes to show that some/certain people lack dimension.
#48B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 12:53:31 AM
Candy__Girl posted...
I love Wesker and don't mind having a conversation about him but when it's the same thing over and over and over again it loses it's appeal. (No one likes to eat their favorite food at every meal for the rest of their lives.) I love having theories about things and thought he died in a really dumb way but I'm not going to keep spamming the RE6 message board about it. Some people on here are tired of hearing about Wesker right now because certain people have abused what these boards are about. When we jump on the RE6 board we're expecting to talk about things in the game we like, things we don't like, the character dynamic we've seen play out before us, some of our personal sucesses, if we need help, if we have a general question, or to see how the RE6 community feels about certain aspects of the game. When every topic is reffering to Wesker on the first page it just goes to show that some/certain people lack dimension.

I agree with you 100%
#49IlDankoPosted 12/4/2012 12:56:29 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
Candy__Girl posted...

I agree with you 100%

Same here
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#50Candy__GirlPosted 12/4/2012 1:01:50 AM
IlDanko posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
Candy__Girl posted...

I agree with you 100%

Same here

*takes bow*