Please.... Shut up about wesker!

#421boofiePosted 12/6/2012 5:13:26 PM
Orochi_Lede posted...
It seems unless he has shades on 90% of the time and saying "global saturation" jake won't have the same obessive fans i guess.

Jakes fans will be obsessed with suspenders. Suspenders are the cool shades of 2012.
#422IlDankoPosted 12/6/2012 5:34:37 PM
desi_shinobi posted...
Never understood why Albert Wesker wore shades ALL the time. During the mansion incident at NIGHT and he was wearing it then and indoors. In Code Veronica X, he was on the Island at NIGHT wearing shades and indoors In RE5 he was wearing shades at night and indoors.

I understood he had to wear them in Code Veronica to hide his demonic looking eyes but its actually his trademark. It doesn't matter where, when or why. If you look in shades.. Wear them all the time.

But when he took them off in RE5 and threw them away, every RE fan knew he was going to die.

Extremely sensitive eyes maybe??

I would say that if wesker took off his shades, then s*** just got serious... But after beating him over and over in the volcano in less that 6 minutes, well i can't even think of catalog that as "serious"
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#423largerockPosted 12/6/2012 11:13:21 PM
Goddammit, people are derailing a derailed topic......
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#424BasementDudePosted 12/6/2012 11:14:39 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5iuipugzJ1r1btizo1_500.gif
---
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 200,004,103
#425IlDankoPosted 12/6/2012 11:16:27 PM
largerock posted...
Goddammit, people are derailing a derailed topic......

Oh right! Cookies.. Outer space.. Future of mankind.... Forgot this topic is now about that xD
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#426largerockPosted 12/6/2012 11:27:57 PM
BasementDude posted...
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5iuipugzJ1r1btizo1_500.gif

I'd get derailed for that.....
---
#427largerockPosted 12/6/2012 11:30:13 PM
BushidoEffect3 posted...
largerock posted...
BushidoEffect3 posted...
I agree with tc. Sick of all the wesker lovers.
to 500!

I dunno wut you're talking about....this topic is about the future of mankind itself....what are you talking about?

I'm talking about moving on to new topics =p.

oh FYI to you and AnimeS or others, this is Ryan-06. Need to take break from my 2006 account since a mod hit me recently.

Stupid mod was following me and gives excess action for a post, while another user would get less for the same. Biased **** . not gonna use that account anymore. Time to move on. Maybe they keep a list of noteworthy people since I post alot on other games. I hope Wesker rips him. I remember before: I flagged a very strong flame/insult post by someone else- check back 2 days later- NOTHING. hypocrites.

Have a nice day guys. random rant. I'll play this again once the new Mercs outfits and Agent come out!

Oh hey bro, been wondering where you were.
---
#428B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 11:37:05 PM
Hey guys! Lol i see this topic is still alive.
#429largerockPosted 12/6/2012 11:43:06 PM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...

And severely derailed by yours truly...
---
#430B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 11:46:00 PM
largerock posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...

And severely derailed by yours truly...

Im suprised darkdestiny hasnt been here starting arguements