Please.... Shut up about wesker!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Please.... Shut up about wesker!
4 years ago#441
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
Can somebody help me. I almost have re6 plat. I need 4 more trophies 2 of them are hidden. I got all 5 of ada trophies for beating the story with her. I have the one for chris in the plane, i have the one for leon for saving the people in the cathedral, and i have the hard choice trophy. Whats the last 2 hidden trophies that i need?

Do the bridge part of ada's chapter 4 without getting spotted by the spotlights and without activating any alarm.. The other one i don't remember
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
4 years ago#442
Wait if you got the flying ace, the hard choice, the one of leon and the two survivors and the 5 of ada's campaign then you should be missing one, not two...
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
4 years ago#443
IlDanko posted...
Wait if you got the flying ace, the hard choice, the one of leon and the two survivors and the 5 of ada's campaign then you should be missing one, not two...

Hey do me a favor and compare my trophies with yours. Send me a friend req and then check 4 me if u can. My psn is r3drum_16
4 years ago#444
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
IlDanko posted...

Hey do me a favor and compare my trophies with yours. Send me a friend req and then check 4 me if u can. My psn is r3drum_16

You're missing the one of ada and collecting all the emblems
4 years ago#445
IlDanko posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
IlDanko posted...

Ok thanks im gonna add you when i get off work
4 years ago#446
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
IlDanko posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
IlDanko posted...

Ok thanks im gonna add you when i get off work

Sure no problem bro
4 years ago#447
How many of the emblems do you think you need? I could help you with that
4 years ago#448
Candy__Girl posted...
How many of the emblems do you think you need? I could help you with that

I just need ada chapter 5 emblems, leons chap 5 emblems,.chris chap 5 emblems and jakes chap 5 emblems. The reason in on chap 5 with everybody is because i decided to play in the order if the story. Its actually interesting to play in the order of how things happend.
4 years ago#449
largerock posted...
EVERYBODY QUICK http://i.imgur.com/Jb8OG.jpg is in the corner nearest to you what do you do!?
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
4 years ago#450
largerock posted...
largerock posted...
EVERYBODY QUICK http://i.imgur.com/Jb8OG.jpg is in the corner nearest to you what do you do!?

Give it a cookie... Everybody likes cookies
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Please.... Shut up about wesker!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived