Please.... Shut up about wesker!

#441IlDankoPosted 12/7/2012 1:41:33 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
Can somebody help me. I almost have re6 plat. I need 4 more trophies 2 of them are hidden. I got all 5 of ada trophies for beating the story with her. I have the one for chris in the plane, i have the one for leon for saving the people in the cathedral, and i have the hard choice trophy. Whats the last 2 hidden trophies that i need?

Do the bridge part of ada's chapter 4 without getting spotted by the spotlights and without activating any alarm.. The other one i don't remember
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#442IlDankoPosted 12/7/2012 1:44:55 AM
Wait if you got the flying ace, the hard choice, the one of leon and the two survivors and the 5 of ada's campaign then you should be missing one, not two...
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#443B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 1:53:07 AM
IlDanko posted...
Wait if you got the flying ace, the hard choice, the one of leon and the two survivors and the 5 of ada's campaign then you should be missing one, not two...

Hey do me a favor and compare my trophies with yours. Send me a friend req and then check 4 me if u can. My psn is r3drum_16
#444IlDankoPosted 12/7/2012 2:01:47 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
IlDanko posted...

Hey do me a favor and compare my trophies with yours. Send me a friend req and then check 4 me if u can. My psn is r3drum_16

You're missing the one of ada and collecting all the emblems
---
#445B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 2:06:54 AM
IlDanko posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
IlDanko posted...

Ok thanks im gonna add you when i get off work
#446IlDankoPosted 12/7/2012 2:14:33 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
IlDanko posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
IlDanko posted...

Ok thanks im gonna add you when i get off work

Sure no problem bro
---
#447Candy__GirlPosted 12/7/2012 2:49:49 AM
How many of the emblems do you think you need? I could help you with that
#448B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 3:22:24 AM
Candy__Girl posted...
How many of the emblems do you think you need? I could help you with that

I just need ada chapter 5 emblems, leons chap 5 emblems,.chris chap 5 emblems and jakes chap 5 emblems. The reason in on chap 5 with everybody is because i decided to play in the order if the story. Its actually interesting to play in the order of how things happend.
#449largerockPosted 12/7/2012 5:55:03 AM
largerock posted...
EVERYBODY QUICK http://i.imgur.com/Jb8OG.jpg is in the corner nearest to you what do you do!?

---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#450IlDankoPosted 12/7/2012 9:54:59 AM
largerock posted...
largerock posted...
EVERYBODY QUICK http://i.imgur.com/Jb8OG.jpg is in the corner nearest to you what do you do!?

Give it a cookie... Everybody likes cookies
---