Please.... Shut up about wesker!

#451DarkD3stinyPosted 12/7/2012 10:09:21 AM
People have suggested using one or two Wesker topics instead of posting in loads so Im providing information in my sig on the best Wesker topic IMO. That topic links with this topic as they both have interesting reads on certain things that connect the dots to a final conclusion. Passes christmas cookies around :)
---
For the best Wesker topic put this title in search topics :- Wesker is definitely still alive (spoiler) Topic Creator :- CameronSkynet.
#452IlDankoPosted 12/7/2012 10:24:25 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...
People have suggested using one or two Wesker topics instead of posting in loads so Im providing information in my sig on the best Wesker topic IMO. That topic links with this topic as they both have interesting reads on certain things that connect the dots to a final conclusion. Passes christmas cookies around :)

Wait.. So this means the wesker topics saturation will be finally over? :D
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#453DarkD3stinyPosted 12/7/2012 10:30:41 AM
IlDanko posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...

Wait.. So this means the wesker topics saturation will be finally over? :D

Havent you noticed this is the only Wesker topic left? :)
---
For the best Wesker topic put this title in search topics :- Wesker is definitely still alive (spoiler) Topic Creator :- CameronSkynet.
#454Ryan-06Posted 12/7/2012 3:50:33 PM
largerock posted...
BushidoEffect3 posted...
largerock posted...
BushidoEffect3 posted...
I agree with tc. Sick of all the wesker lovers.
to 500!

I dunno wut you're talking about....this topic is about the future of mankind itself....what are you talking about?

I'm talking about moving on to new topics =p.

oh FYI to you and AnimeS or others, this is Ryan-06. Need to take break from my 2006 account since a mod hit me recently.

Stupid mod was following me and gives excess action for a post, while another user would get less for the same. Biased **** . not gonna use that account anymore. Time to move on. Maybe they keep a list of noteworthy people since I post alot on other games. I hope Wesker rips him. I remember before: I flagged a very strong flame/insult post by someone else- check back 2 days later- NOTHING. hypocrites.

Have a nice day guys. random rant. I'll play this again once the new Mercs outfits and Agent come out!

Oh hey bro, been wondering where you were.

They cannot stop us! They cannot stop the future! I'm Adam jensen! To 500.
Besides, I never asked for this topic. Sick of Wesker. Just stay dead please lol.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six
http://i50.tinypic.com/who87l.gif
#455AnimesetsunaPosted 12/7/2012 3:58:03 PM
Ryan-06 posted...
largerock posted...
BushidoEffect3 posted...
largerock posted...
BushidoEffect3 posted...
I agree with tc. Sick of all the wesker lovers.
to 500!

I dunno wut you're talking about....this topic is about the future of mankind itself....what are you talking about?

I'm talking about moving on to new topics =p.

oh FYI to you and AnimeS or others, this is Ryan-06. Need to take break from my 2006 account since a mod hit me recently.

Stupid mod was following me and gives excess action for a post, while another user would get less for the same. Biased **** . not gonna use that account anymore. Time to move on. Maybe they keep a list of noteworthy people since I post alot on other games. I hope Wesker rips him. I remember before: I flagged a very strong flame/insult post by someone else- check back 2 days later- NOTHING. hypocrites.

Have a nice day guys. random rant. I'll play this again once the new Mercs outfits and Agent come out!

Oh hey bro, been wondering where you were.

They cannot stop us! They cannot stop the future! I'm Adam jensen! To 500.
Besides, I never asked for this topic. Sick of Wesker. Just stay dead please lol.

All right. Let us quickly end this topic ASAP.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa & Anyone want to boost ORC trophies?
#456boofiePosted 12/7/2012 3:59:44 PM
A post for the cause.
#457Ryan-06Posted 12/7/2012 4:00:30 PM
Helena has a nice booty.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six
http://i50.tinypic.com/who87l.gif
#458AnimesetsunaPosted 12/7/2012 4:02:25 PM
Nobody is expendable. Not even Albert himself.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa & Anyone want to boost ORC trophies?
#459IlDankoPosted 12/7/2012 4:16:51 PM
You're merely postponing the innevitable
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#460MallyPureSmoothPosted 12/7/2012 4:20:17 PM
Nemesis has the fattest booty of them all.
---
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm