Please.... Shut up about wesker!

#51darkhishamPosted 12/4/2012 2:09:53 AM
My problem is that he died in the crappiest game in the canon series and with the help of sheva of all people. Also no one can say he's dead because he, you know, is not a real person? and Capcom can say that the one who died was a clone whenever they feel like it. Until the series ends and it gets a reboot no one can be 100% certain that he's dead. For all we know he became one with the boulder and is on a tofu-like state with the sole goal to kill Chris, like a sunglasses wearing boulder nemesis.
#52largerockPosted 12/4/2012 2:14:17 AM
IlDanko posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
Candy__Girl posted...
I love Wesker and don't mind having a conversation about him but when it's the same thing over and over and over again it loses it's appeal. (No one likes to eat their favorite food at every meal for the rest of their lives.) I love having theories about things and thought he died in a really dumb way but I'm not going to keep spamming the RE6 message board about it. Some people on here are tired of hearing about Wesker right now because certain people have abused what these boards are about. When we jump on the RE6 board we're expecting to talk about things in the game we like, things we don't like, the character dynamic we've seen play out before us, some of our personal sucesses, if we need help, if we have a general question, or to see how the RE6 community feels about certain aspects of the game. When every topic is reffering to Wesker on the first page it just goes to show that some/certain people lack dimension.

I agree with you 100%

Same here

---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#53largerockPosted 12/4/2012 2:16:53 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...
largerock no one knows if Wesker is alive or dead, people thought Jill was dead. This isent real life its a game and anything can happen in a game. Even if Wesker is dead why can't people talk about him? my aunty died years ago but I still talk about her. Your so closed minded to believe that people arnt allowed to talk about someone or something just because they died.

I'm not forbidding talking about Wesker...it's all about WHAT people are talking about Wesker. They're all just b****ing and moaning about wanting him back, that's not a discussion, that's just B****ing.
---
#54Ty1357911Posted 12/4/2012 2:19:59 AM
largerock posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
largerock no one knows if Wesker is alive or dead, people thought Jill was dead. This isent real life its a game and anything can happen in a game. Even if Wesker is dead why can't people talk about him? my aunty died years ago but I still talk about her. Your so closed minded to believe that people arnt allowed to talk about someone or something just because they died.

I'm not forbidding talking about Wesker...it's all about WHAT people are talking about Wesker. They're all just b****ing and moaning about wanting him back, that's not a discussion, that's just B****ing.
On that topic, how did jill survive? A normal human couldnt have done that. Yet she is still alive. Wesker was hit in the face by rockets and in lava and he shouldnt be alive either.......maybe we will get a surprise in re 7
#55IlDankoPosted 12/4/2012 2:21:31 AM
darkhisham posted...
My problem is that he died in the crappiest game in the canon series and with the help of sheva of all people.

No... He didn't died in RE4.... And yes, i really disliked the idea of sheva getting to kill wesker along chris instead of jill
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#56DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 2:23:51 AM
candy I hear the same things about other characters on here over and over and over again but I tolerate it because I appreciate that other people enjoy talking about their favourite character with other fans. If you tell one set of fans to shut up about one character then its only fair people shut up about all characters. No one is forcing you to go into those topics and read them, that's your choice. Ok so you want the re6 forums to only be about re6 so no more Wesker topics, no more re4 or re5 topics, no more Jill or Barry etc etc topics. People have spammed the same topics over and over and over before so stop being hypocrites.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#57DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 2:29:16 AM
Ill stop talking about my favourite character once everyone else stops talking about their favourite character.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#58XxAxem_BlackxXPosted 12/4/2012 2:29:18 AM
darkhisham posted...
My problem is that he died in the crappiest game in the canon series and with the help of sheva of all people. Also no one can say he's dead because he, you know, is not a real person? and Capcom can say that the one who died was a clone whenever they feel like it. Until the series ends and it gets a reboot no one can be 100% certain that he's dead. For all we know he became one with the boulder and is on a tofu-like state with the sole goal to kill Chris, like a sunglasses wearing boulder nemesis.

There's no way you can survive falling into a volcano and then getting hit with rockets in the face. There's no reason to believe it was a clone either. I'm sure if Capcom wanted, they could come up with some nonsensical way that he's still alive but RE's plot is pretty ridiculous as it is so why make it worse?

Now most of this stuff about Wesker is just trolling but for people that really want him back I don't get why they care. RE as a series has bigger issues like being a generic action shooter for one. Who cares what characters are in it?
---
www.morbid-obsession.com
#59DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 2:37:59 AM
largerock posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...

TC is forbidding it by saying shut up about Wesker. Do you honestly believe that if Leon or Claire or Chris died that those fans wouldn't be doing the same thing? of course they would. I remember constant b******* about Claire and Jill not being in re6 yet no one said anything about those topics yet b******* about Wesker ohhhh thats out of order
---
#60largerockPosted 12/4/2012 2:45:35 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...
largerock posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...

TC is forbidding it by saying shut up about Wesker. Do you honestly believe that if Leon or Claire or Chris died that those fans wouldn't be doing the same thing? of course they would. I remember constant b******* about Claire and Jill not being in re6 yet no one said anything about those topics yet b******* about Wesker ohhhh thats out of order

They weren't as bad as whatever the hell is going on in this board right now. Atleast they were actual fans...majority of the Wesker topics were made by 1 dude using multiple accounts.
---