Please.... Shut up about wesker!

#61largerockPosted 12/4/2012 2:47:13 AM
Ty1357911 posted...
On that topic, how did jill survive? A normal human couldnt have done that. Yet she is still alive. Wesker was hit in the face by rockets and in lava and he shouldnt be alive either.......maybe we will get a surprise in re 7

She was healed by Wesker.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#62Percocet_QueenPosted 12/4/2012 2:48:45 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
Please!

Speculating about a character or discussing one isn't that bad of an idea, ya know.
---
www.youtube.com/RainyDayGaming
PSN: Raynbow-Crash
#63DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 2:52:37 AM
largerock they did the same thing yet its ok for them to b****? your such a hypocrite. Wheres the proof that there's a guy making alt accounts making Wesker topics? hear say means nothing, anyone can say ... there's a guy making alt accounts making Wesker topics ... I asked for proof not hear say rubbish.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#64KillfaceDingoPosted 12/4/2012 2:55:26 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...
largerock they did the same thing yet its ok for them to b****? your such a hypocrite. Wheres the proof that there's a guy making alt accounts making Wesker topics? hear say means nothing, anyone can say ... there's a guy making alt accounts making Wesker topics ... I asked for proof not hear say rubbish.

From your horrible grammar and demanding proof that skermac is a troll with tons of alts, it is obvious you are skermac.
---
GT: Mighty Boosh420
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?
#65DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 2:55:33 AM
Percocet_Queen posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
Please!

Speculating about a character or discussing one isn't that bad of an idea, ya know.

Apparently its ok for everyone to do that except Wesker fans.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#66DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 3:00:22 AM
KillfaceDingo posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...

From your horrible grammar and demanding proof that skermac is a troll with tons of alts, it is obvious you are skermac.

This is proof that people love going around saying other people are alt accounts.
---
#67largerockPosted 12/4/2012 3:07:47 AM(edited)
DarkD3stiny posted...

The dude WeskerForever got banned after which CameronSkynet and NewTerminator stopped posting FACT! And now what or who are you talking about for saying they did the same thing? About Skermac it's pretty much right there if you see the usernames Skermac and Camreks...see anything similar?
---
#68KillfaceDingoPosted 12/4/2012 3:09:56 AM
If you weren't him why would you randomly ask for proof he was a troll with alt accounts?

What does it matter to you if he was one troll with a bunch of alts or just a bunch of different trolls? Why do you care? Why are you demanding proof?
---
GT: Mighty Boosh420
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?
#69B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 3:10:46 AM
largerock posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...

The dude WeskerForever got banned after which CameronSkynet and NewTerminator stopped posting FACT! And now what or who are you talking about for saying they did the same thing? About Skermac it's pretty much right there if you see the usernames Skermac and Camreks...see anything similar?

Lol
#70largerockPosted 12/4/2012 3:12:23 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...
Percocet_Queen posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
Please!

Apparently its ok for everyone to do that except Wesker fans.

There's a difference between talking about somebody and just pure ignorance.
---