Please.... Shut up about wesker!

#71DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 3:17:06 AM
largerock posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
largerock they did the same thing yet its ok for them to b****? your such a hypocrite. Wheres the proof that there's a guy making alt accounts making Wesker topics? hear say means nothing, anyone can say ... there's a guy making alt accounts making Wesker topics ... I asked for proof not hear say rubbish.

The dude WeskerForever got banned after which CameronSkynet and NewTerminator stopped posting FACT! And now what or who are you talking about for saying they did the same thing? About Skermac it's pretty much right there if you see the usernames Skermac and Camreks...see anything similar?

That proves nothing. Your just spouting stuff with no evidence. Youve got no proof backing your claim up just your word. You complained about Wesker fans b******* but defended Claire and Jill fans for b******* so your a hypocrite.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#72AnimesetsunaPosted 12/4/2012 3:17:21 AM
I really ignored about DarkD3stiny posting because last time he complained about boosting trophies in ORC board.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I want to hug Kana Hanazawa (>o<)
#73DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 3:20:05 AM
KillfaceDingo posted...
If you weren't him why would you randomly ask for proof he was a troll with alt accounts?

What does it matter to you if he was one troll with a bunch of alts or just a bunch of different trolls? Why do you care? Why are you demanding proof?

Because Im not a idiot, only idiots believe rumours without proof.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#74largerockPosted 12/4/2012 3:21:34 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...
largerock posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
largerock they did the same thing yet its ok for them to b****? your such a hypocrite. Wheres the proof that there's a guy making alt accounts making Wesker topics? hear say means nothing, anyone can say ... there's a guy making alt accounts making Wesker topics ... I asked for proof not hear say rubbish.

The dude WeskerForever got banned after which CameronSkynet and NewTerminator stopped posting FACT! And now what or who are you talking about for saying they did the same thing? About Skermac it's pretty much right there if you see the usernames Skermac and Camreks...see anything similar?

That proves nothing. Your just spouting stuff with no evidence. Youve got no proof backing your claim up just your word. You complained about Wesker fans b******* but defended Claire and Jill fans for b******* so your a hypocrite.

I just posted solid proof. And Wesker is dead there's no use in bringing him back but noooo some wesker fans can't accept that their favorite hentai character is dead so they end up b****ing. Atleast Jill and Claire have a right to be in the games and they are alive AND the are Main Characters.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#75AnimesetsunaPosted 12/4/2012 3:23:21 AM
largerock posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
largerock posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...

I just posted solid proof. And Wesker is dead there's no use in bringing him back but noooo some wesker fans can't accept that their favorite hentai character is dead so they end up b****ing. Atleast Jill and Claire have a right to be in the games and they are alive AND the are Main Characters.

Hey largerock, you should ignore him by now. He was like that when he was in ORC board.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I want to hug Kana Hanazawa (>o<)
#76largerockPosted 12/4/2012 3:25:20 AM
Animesetsuna posted...
largerock posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
largerock posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...

Hey largerock, you should ignore him by now. He was like that when he was in ORC board.

I'm considering it.
---
#77B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 3:29:10 AM
Im glad too see others taking a stand against this. Im glad im not the only one that feels that this wesker stuff is getting ridulous. Its just stupid that everytime yoh go to this board its nuthin but wesker. I dont hate wesker but im glad he is dead. He had it coming. He is not coming back he gone. Fanboys jus accept it.
#78largerockPosted 12/4/2012 3:36:01 AM(edited)
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
Im glad too see others taking a stand against this. Im glad im not the only one that feels that this wesker stuff is getting ridulous. Its just stupid that everytime yoh go to this board its nuthin but wesker. I dont hate wesker but im glad he is dead. He had it coming. He is not coming back he gone. Fanboys jus accept it.

eee...uuhhhh.....it's been going for a bit before you arrived.
---
#79B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 3:34:04 AM
largerock posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...

I kno it has its just now its just becoming annoying as hell.
#80largerockPosted 12/4/2012 3:36:59 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
largerock posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...

I kno it has its just now its just becoming annoying as hell.

I take it English is not your first language? Or are you on Mobile?
---