Please.... Shut up about wesker!

#81chaostdkPosted 12/4/2012 3:39:11 AM
the thing that people keep forgetting on why its worse in [Albert] Wesker's case compared to other characters is that most of the other characters people discuss didn't die on screen. Claire last seen was alive and well and working with Terrasave. Barry has been MIA save for an appearance in mercenaries but has not been said to be dead. same with Rebecca, and Billy, and Carlos, and a myriad other characters. Wesker ate a rocket to the face that pretty much didn't care for how hard his head was, taking it clean off and still going straight for the lava behind him.
#82B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 3:43:00 AM
largerock posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
largerock posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
Im glad too see others taking a stand against this. Im glad im not the only one that feels that this wesker stuff is getting ridulous. Its just stupid that everytime yoh go to this board its nuthin but wesker. I dont hate wesker but im glad he is dead. He had it coming. He is not coming back he gone. Fanboys jus accept it.

eee...uuhhhh.....it's been going for a bit before you arrived.

I kno it has its just now its just becoming annoying as hell.

I take it English is not your first language? Or are you on Mobile?

Yea im on my phone at work.
#83largerockPosted 12/4/2012 3:44:37 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
largerock posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
largerock posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
Im glad too see others taking a stand against this. Im glad im not the only one that feels that this wesker stuff is getting ridulous. Its just stupid that everytime yoh go to this board its nuthin but wesker. I dont hate wesker but im glad he is dead. He had it coming. He is not coming back he gone. Fanboys jus accept it.

eee...uuhhhh.....it's been going for a bit before you arrived.

I kno it has its just now its just becoming annoying as hell.

I take it English is not your first language? Or are you on Mobile?

Yea im on my phone at work.

Oh okay.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#84DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 3:44:55 AM
You haven't provided any proof so stop telling lies largerock. Claire and Jill have nothing to do with re6. I have a right to talk about Wesker whenever I like so I will thanks. Wheres the proof that Wesker is dead? even if hes dead why can't I talk about him? How does Jill and Claire have a right to be in the games? no character has a right to be in the games that's all in your head. I think Capcom should kill some other main characters off then watch what those fans do. So Wesker wasn't a main character? You can't prove Weskers dead same as I can't prove Weskers alive so he may very well be a alive main character, who knows. Why does Wesker being dead make him less important? He was the main villain in the series. So people like Ashley and Josh are more important than Wesker because they are alive?
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#85DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 3:48:01 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...

You don't hate Wesker really?
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#86DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 3:50:20 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
Wesker haters unite!

If you don't hate Wesker then what's this you liar?
---
#87Candy__GirlPosted 12/4/2012 3:53:39 AM
Oh my word. I'm going to quote myself

Candy__Girl posted...
I love Wesker and don't mind having a conversation about him but when it's the same thing over and over and over again it loses it's appeal. (No one likes to eat their favorite food at every meal for the rest of their lives.) I love having theories about things and thought he died in a really dumb way but I'm not going to keep spamming the RE6 message board about it. Some people on here are tired of hearing about Wesker right now because certain people have abused what these boards are about. When we jump on the RE6 board we're expecting to talk about things in the game we like, things we don't like, the character dynamic we've seen play out before us, some of our personal sucesses, if we need help, if we have a general question, or to see how the RE6 community feels about certain aspects of the game. When every topic is reffering to Wesker on the first page it just goes to show that some/certain people lack dimension.

There.

Why do you keep asking for proof that he's dead? Go play RE5 and make sure you watch the cut scenes. If he wasn't dead I HIGHLY doubt CapCom would have brought Jake into the picture. Jake is a compromise. He's Wesker's son so Weskers blood lives on through him. (And maybe his evil/crazy?) We shall see.
#88B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 3:57:27 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...

You don't hate Wesker really?

I dont hate him but you fanboys are making me hate him. I been around since the 1st re on ps1 and have been a big fan since. Most of u guys came in around re4 so you guys think wesker is bad ass. he is one of those characters that i grew to hate over the because of the things he did and that was the whole point of re5. It was a build up of chris vs wesker and when he finally did that and smiled on the helicopter i felt that it was,over. i felt the same way about volgin in mgs3. I hated him 4 all the stuff he did during that game and it felt good 2 take him out.
#89largerockPosted 12/4/2012 4:01:34 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...
You haven't provided any proof so stop telling lies largerock. Claire and Jill have nothing to do with re6. I have a right to talk about Wesker whenever I like so I will thanks. Wheres the proof that Wesker is dead? even if hes dead why can't I talk about him? How does Jill and Claire have a right to be in the games? no character has a right to be in the games that's all in your head. I think Capcom should kill some other main characters off then watch what those fans do. So Wesker wasn't a main character? You can't prove Weskers dead same as I can't prove Weskers alive so he may very well be a alive main character, who knows. Why does Wesker being dead make him less important? He was the main villain in the series. So people like Ashley and Josh are more important than Wesker because they are alive?

Can't even let me enjoy some pizza? K. Alright so:

You haven't provided any proof so stop telling lies largerock

I did provide proof.

Claire and Jill have nothing to do with re6

Claire and Jill have a some to do with RE6.

I have a right to talk about Wesker whenever I like so I will thanks

Yes you do have the right.

Wheres the proof that Wesker is dead? even if hes dead why can't I talk about him?

Where's the proof that he's alive? As for my proof that he's dead, Capcom themselves said he's dead. And when did I say that you can't talk about him? You can talk about him, but don't endlessly b**** about him being dead and you want him back.

How does Jill and Claire have a right to be in the games?

Jill and Claire are strongly connected to the characters in the game, it's a global outbreak and they're both fighting against Bio-Terrorism.

no character has a right to be in the games that's all in your head. I think Capcom should kill some other main characters off then watch what those fans do.

Wut?

So Wesker wasn't a main character?

Wesker was a major VILLAIN.

You can't prove Weskers dead same as I can't prove Weskers alive so he may very well be a alive main character, who knows.

How could you make that baseless assumption? So if there's no proof that he's dead or alive then he's automatically alive? WTF!?

Why does Wesker being dead make him less important? He was the main villain in the series. So people like Ashley and Josh are more important than Wesker because they are alive?

You're just spouting crap now.
---
#90largerockPosted 12/4/2012 4:07:32 AM(edited)
And uhh....guys/gals...this topic is on the main page.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/
---