Please.... Shut up about wesker!

#91Candy__GirlPosted 12/4/2012 3:07:29 AM
largerock posted...
And uhh....guys...this topic is on the main page.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/

It's because it's that awesome!

Gah.

I feel bad for anyone who jumps into this mess.
#92B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 3:10:56 AM
Candy__Girl posted...
largerock posted...

Gah.

I cant believe big this topic got. Wesker fans are a lil to loyal.... Its kinda scary lol
#93largerockPosted 12/4/2012 3:15:58 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
Candy__Girl posted...
largerock posted...

Gah.

I cant believe big this topic got. Wesker fans are a lil to loyal.... Its kinda scary lol

It's mainly because of that DarkDestiny dude.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#94DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 3:16:45 AM
bigboss you claim that most of us Wesker fanboys started at re4, that is a ridiculous claim that you've just pulled out of your butt, you people love spouting rubbish lol. I started at the beginning when the re games came out. You say you don't hate him but the Wesker fanboys are making you hate him then you say you grew to hate him because of the things he did. You are someone who enjoys telling lies.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#95DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 3:20:33 AM
Animesetsuna posted...
I really ignored about DarkD3stiny posting because last time he complained about boosting trophies in ORC board.

That was ages ago, you trying to cause trouble by trying to discredit me? I offered to help you with getting your trophys in a legit manner in re5s versus mode and this is how you repay me, your spitefull.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#96Candy__GirlPosted 12/4/2012 3:20:52 AM
Why is he lying?
#97B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 3:22:56 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...
bigboss you claim that most of us Wesker fanboys started at re4, that is a ridiculous claim that you've just pulled out of your butt, you people love spouting rubbish lol. I started at the beginning when the re games came out. You say you don't hate him but the Wesker fanboys are making you hate him then you say you grew to hate him because of the things he did. You are someone who enjoys telling lies.

You are someone who takes video games and the internet to serious. I havent insulted u but u insult me because i dislike wesker as a character. What i do like about his character is the fact that he, makes us hate him over the years. The writers were good at doing that. But u fanboys are wearing his name out. You guys wont shut up. You all look so stupid
#98Candy__GirlPosted 12/4/2012 3:30:29 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
You are someone who takes video games and the internet to serious. I havent insulted u but u insult me because i dislike wesker as a character. What i do like about his character is the fact that he, makes us hate him over the years. The writers were good at doing that. But u fanboys are wearing his name out. You guys wont shut up. You all look so stupid

Exactly.

Why don't people understand that sometimes their exuberance about a certain subject or indivdual sometimes wears the rest of us down since we are bombarded with constant topics about the SAME thing. We get that you love Wesker, so please keep it all in a few open topics where the rest of the Wesker fans can all debate on if he's alive and how he's going to make his return. We're tired of seeing the ENTIRE first page of the board dedicated to Wesker. Mix it up a bit people.
#99DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 3:44:48 AM
largerock all you said was after someone got banned two other people stopped using their accounts. Firstly that's just you saying something which anyone can say that and secondly two other people stopped using their accounts dosent prove anything (If that's even true). largerock please learn the difference between proof and hear say. Claire and Jill have nothing to do with re6. Im aware that there's no proof that Wesker is alive but im not stating that hes definitely alive im being neutral. On the other hand you people keep saying Weskers dead so Im asking for proof of your claim which you can't provide. No character has the right to be in any future re games. If other characters died then other fans would be doing the same as Wesker fans so your being hypocrites for complaining about Wesker fans doing it. I never said Weskers alive for defo I was saying if you can't prove hes dead then he MAY be alive (try reading). Im not spouting crap your just saying that because I made a good point against you.
---
#100B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 3:49:22 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]