Hypothetically Who would win in a fight...

#1Ty1357911Posted 12/4/2012 12:29:46 AM
Leon and ada vs chris and jill. - Results (68 votes)
Leon and ada
38.24% (26 votes)
Chris and jill
61.76% (42 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I say leon and ada.
#2Ty1357911(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 12:32:43 AM
Hand to hand i would say leon and ada by far.
Guns i would say leon and ada still
Gadgets def leon and ada.... Dat grappling hook
#3tevin1569Posted 12/4/2012 12:33:45 AM
It matters what they are fighting for. But I would go with Chris & Jill
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#4StrongBlackVinePosted 12/4/2012 12:37:58 AM
I think Chris > Leon, but Ada >>Jill without the Wesker virus. So Leon/Ada.
#5zombiabsolPosted 12/4/2012 12:37:59 AM
physical hand to hand? leon and ada since leon and chris are close to even, and ada is so acrobatic being able to do ninja back flips and such.

ada and leon both know how to use a knife , (ada in damnation<3) way better than jill and chris combined.

Firearm wise, we all know leon and chris are good with guns, some may argue chris more but i have to disagree, but anyways, ada has dat hookshot and her crossbow + rifle skills. those explosive arrows equals so much win, and her hookshot for maneuvering and gaining ground.

but im biased since i love ada and leon.

jill in battlesuit would pown however, but thats not the real jill fighting, she was being forced to. i know she has that double knee drop, one of my favorite melee moves in the series, but adas kicks and leg throws are just as awesome.
---
The more things change, the more they stay the same
#6Candy__GirlPosted 12/4/2012 12:39:54 AM
Chris tends to fail in battle and it ends up costing him people (Jill for instance? Every team assigned to him in RE6 even!) so I would say Leon and Ada since Leon has a good track record of coming out the victor and keeping those he's teamed up with alive.

Plus Leon and Ada look super bad ass fighting together and who doesn't enjoy that?
#7edward18Posted 12/4/2012 12:40:30 AM
Jill had a steroid, not Wesker's Virus.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#8tevin1569Posted 12/4/2012 12:41:58 AM
Okay is it was just Jill without Chris, she would whoop both Ada & Leon.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#9IlDankoPosted 12/4/2012 12:51:18 AM
Well chris would easily handle leon as we saw in the game... Leon still attacking from behind didn't managed to give a single blow and received a knee on the stomach, got thrown away almost like garbage, and was forced to pull out his gun... Now between ada and jill its hard to choose, both are very aerobic and agile.. I guess im going wth jill because of her double knee drop, if she manages to get ada to the floor the fight will be already over
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#10tevin1569Posted 12/4/2012 12:52:56 AM
IlDanko posted...
Well chris would easily handle leon as we saw in the game... Leon still attacking from behind didn't managed to give a single blow and received a knee on the stomach, got thrown away almost like garbage, and was forced to pull out his gun... Now between ada and jill its hard to choose, both are very aerobic and agile.. I guess im going wth jill because of her double knee drop, if she manages to get ada to the floor the fight will be already over

Pretty much all of this.
---