Hypothetically Who would win in a fight...

#21DemonSlayer92Posted 12/4/2012 4:55:58 AM
mMarikom posted...
Jill survived falling out of a mansion. After being mind controlled for 3 years and passing out she got right back up and took out tons of enemies with Josh. She's probably the toughest of the 4.

Chris is significantly stronger than Leon. And because Ada is Ada, as soon as Leon is in danger she will focus on saving him and Jill will take advantage of that. Ada babies Leon and that is why they wouldn't make a good team, because every time Ada has been near death it was for the sake of saving Leon's butt. Chris can take Leon. Ada and Jill is closer but Jill would take a distracted Ada no doubt.

1000x this. Especially since it was made clear to us that Chris > Leon. And if Leon were taken out, or put in a grave situation, I'd say there's even a 50/50 chance that Ada would just run away like she tends to when confronted.
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=6096902
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=6103703
#22good_tobiPosted 12/4/2012 6:10:28 AM
lol, I was going to make the exact same poll. Think Chris and Jill, they have better teamwork but Leon and Ada can be a lethal partnership.
---
Those who break rules are trash but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash.
#23jpv2000Posted 12/4/2012 8:25:58 AM
Chris and Jill all the way.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#24KaliestoPosted 12/4/2012 8:36:28 AM(edited)
In terms of story-combat ability aside from our gameplay, I would have to conclude Chris and Jill, their combat experience was refined through military training ever since they joined the BSAA.

Also Jill got a boost in training when she was being possessed by Wesker.

Though TC because you teamed Ada with Leon....Ada is able to handle anyone. She was always like a one-man army after RE2...(guessing she learned not to be a hot shot).
---
"GameFAQs is a giant MMO text adventure." - Clarifinatious
"I've beat it twice." - TheLichLord
#25DarkD3stinyPosted 12/4/2012 9:33:26 AM
Jill battlesuit in versus mode can do the double knee drop and Jill battlesuit in versus mode dosent have the device on her neck. I believe Jill bsaa in versus mode also does the double knee drop, hope this helps :)
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#26skermacPosted 12/4/2012 10:09:39 AM
Candy__Girl posted...
Chris tends to fail in battle and it ends up costing him people (Jill for instance? Every team assigned to him in RE6 even!) so I would say Leon and Ada since Leon has a good track record of coming out the victor and keeping those he's teamed up with alive.

Plus Leon and Ada look super bad ass fighting together and who doesn't enjoy that?

If they would give Ada her own side game maybe we could see her and Leon fighting together.
Do it Capcom!
#27DarkchocolateXPosted 12/4/2012 11:06:21 AM
skermac posted...
Candy__Girl posted...
Chris tends to fail in battle and it ends up costing him people (Jill for instance? Every team assigned to him in RE6 even!) so I would say Leon and Ada since Leon has a good track record of coming out the victor and keeping those he's teamed up with alive.

Plus Leon and Ada look super bad ass fighting together and who doesn't enjoy that?

If they would give Ada her own side game maybe we could see her and Leon fighting together.
Do it Capcom!

It would be a really lame game. Leon cracking jokes that aren't fun, Ada talking out loud to herself even though Leon stands next to her. Leon will keep crashing and Ada will save him all the time, Ada will keep almost dieing the entire game with Leon trying to save her.

In short: Freakin Chaos.

Chris+Jill is where its at.
---
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
#28sandfish95Posted 12/4/2012 11:37:02 AM
Chris and Leon idk , but Jill would owned Ada . She was pretty much owned Chris and Sheva Re5 anyway
#29ridley723Posted 12/4/2012 12:16:38 PM
I'd give Ada the edge over Jill but give Chris the edge over Leon.

Ada vs. Chris? Probably Chris.

So, as much I don't like saying this, Chris and Jill.