Wesker is dead!

#1NeoSarinatanPosted 12/4/2012 2:55:21 AM
He's passed on! Wesker is no more! He has ceased to be! He's expired and gone to meet his maker! He's a stiff! Bereft of life, he rests in peace! If he hadn't been incinerated by volcanic lava he'd be pushing up the daisies! His metabolic processes are now history! He's off the twig! He's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off his mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! He's ####ing snuffed it!..... THIS IS AN EX-WESKER!
---
28:6:42:12
#2B1GB0SS_86Posted 12/4/2012 2:58:07 AM
NeoSarinatan posted...
He's passed on! Wesker is no more! He has ceased to be! He's expired and gone to meet his maker! He's a stiff! Bereft of life, he rests in peace! If he hadn't been incinerated by volcanic lava he'd be pushing up the daisies! His metabolic processes are now history! He's off the twig! He's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off his mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! He's ####ing snuffed it!..... THIS IS AN EX-WESKER!

Rip al
#3largerockPosted 12/4/2012 3:14:00 AM
*Plants"it's the truth" sign for all the ignorant Wesker fans.*
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#4ZDrifter9000Posted 12/4/2012 5:41:12 AM
You're words are like sand passing through a filter, they mean nothing in the end, Wesker will be back stronger and more powerfull than ever before, you will all see, i'm not making this up I know it's the truth, I know it's the truth. You will all be infinitley sorry when you see his elegant face in Resident Evil 7.
---
psn - ZDRIFTER9000_XII
~ Albert Wesker Fan Club ~
#5largerockPosted 12/4/2012 5:53:59 AM
ZDrifter9000 posted...
You're words are like sand passing through a filter, they mean nothing in the end, Wesker will be back stronger and more powerfull than ever before, you will all see, i'm not making this up I know it's the truth, I know it's the truth. You will all be infinitley sorry when you see his elegant face in Resident Evil 7.

Oh god how many hentai pics do you have of him?
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#6desi_shinobiPosted 12/4/2012 5:56:18 AM
Oh for ****s sake!!! There's already a huge Wesker topic going on. And you stupid c***s keep making new topics about the same EXACT thing.

**** off to the RE5 board and talk about Wesker there.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi