Which INFINITE ammo is your favourite?

#11DarkchocolateXPosted 12/4/2012 10:07:22 AM
ravenscourge posted...
None. It ruins the fun when your partner is flailing his inf magnum around.

Just don't join a game with that option enabled mate.
---
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
#12MissNayePosted 12/4/2012 10:08:00 AM
I like the magnum and grenade launchers for the infinite ammo the most.
---
PSN: Ladynaye
Xbox Live: MorigannaX
#13RichterdgfPosted 12/4/2012 10:09:45 AM
Redfield's fists.

Infinite ammo is for sissies.
---
-M-
Get equipped with Metal Blade
#14DarkchocolateXPosted 12/4/2012 10:11:10 AM
Richterdgf posted...
Redfield's fists.

Infinite ammo is for sissies.

This.
---
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
#15ravenscourgePosted 12/4/2012 10:16:37 AM(edited)
DarkchocolateX posted...
ravenscourge posted...

I don't mean to, but sometimes I'm not paying attention or the good connection and level options are limited.

Also, it's misleading sometimes, cause a lot of noobs enable it when they don't even have any unlimited weapons lol. Since I kinda like playing campaign with noobs I can help out, I ignore the inf ammo option.
---
XBL - k0mRaDe Kr1m5oN PSN - ravenscourge
Sindel, Kitana, and Raiden. <3
#16DarkchocolateXPosted 12/4/2012 10:19:07 AM
ravenscourge posted...
DarkchocolateX posted...
ravenscourge posted...

I don't mean to, but sometimes I'm not paying attention or the good connection and level options are limited.

Also, it's misleading sometimes, cause a lot of noobs enable it when they don't even have any unlimited weapons lol. Since I kinda like playing campaign with noobs I can help out, I ignore the inf ammo option.

Noobs kick me out all the time because i kill everything in sight with Melee/knife/counters.

This one time though this noob saw me countering this Napad charge move with Chris and he was like WTF? then he tried it himself only to die soon after.
---
#17Orochi_LedePosted 12/4/2012 10:53:33 AM
Hydra shotgun/wing shooters (leon's campaign)
Ice rounds when i get annoyed. (chris's)
Sniper rifle (jake and ada)

that's pretty much it.

since hydra gun rarely gets ammo that's my main use for it, but even then i only really use that when im out of other ammo. or surrounded by annoying enemies.

i loath inf magnums, they simply just tell me you don't need any help other then your AI, so i usually leave those.

even if it do have it on i stil barely use it. mainly for emergencies.

of course almost everyones favorite seems to be magnum, can't imagine anything more boring.
---
Careful what you say, mods can now delete posts based on what they think are insults rather then actual fact based insults, Terrible system at it's finest.
#18gamestop27Posted 12/4/2012 11:38:47 AM
The infinite icy rounds in chris campaign are excellent for mauling agent hunters.
---
A birther, a creationist, an anti-vaxxer, and a conspiracy theorist walk into a bar. They are the same person.
#19dragonstar13Posted 12/4/2012 11:59:11 AM
Grenade Launcher. Kills almost everything quickly.
---
Abel is probably to Xenosaga what Neo was to the Matrix. - archmageraist
Claimed Misha Arsellec Lune and Lyner Barsett
#20DarkchocolateXPosted 12/5/2012 4:47:56 AM
Orochi_Lede posted...
Hydra shotgun/wing shooters (leon's campaign)
Ice rounds when i get annoyed. (chris's)
Sniper rifle (jake and ada)

that's pretty much it.

since hydra gun rarely gets ammo that's my main use for it, but even then i only really use that when im out of other ammo. or surrounded by annoying enemies.

i loath inf magnums, they simply just tell me you don't need any help other then your AI, so i usually leave those.

even if it do have it on i stil barely use it. mainly for emergencies.

of course almost everyones favorite seems to be magnum, can't imagine anything more boring.

I can't imagine anything more boring then using any infinite ammo in the first place.
---