Which INFINITE ammo is your favourite?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Which INFINITE ammo is your favourite?
3 years ago#11
ravenscourge posted...
None. It ruins the fun when your partner is flailing his inf magnum around.

Just don't join a game with that option enabled mate.
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
3 years ago#12
I like the magnum and grenade launchers for the infinite ammo the most.
PSN: Ladynaye
Xbox Live: MorigannaX
3 years ago#13
Redfield's fists.

Infinite ammo is for sissies.
-M-
Get equipped with Metal Blade
3 years ago#14
Richterdgf posted...
Redfield's fists.

Infinite ammo is for sissies.

This.
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
3 years ago#15
DarkchocolateX posted...
ravenscourge posted...

I don't mean to, but sometimes I'm not paying attention or the good connection and level options are limited.

Also, it's misleading sometimes, cause a lot of noobs enable it when they don't even have any unlimited weapons lol. Since I kinda like playing campaign with noobs I can help out, I ignore the inf ammo option.
XBL - k0mRaDe Kr1m5oN PSN - ravenscourge
Sindel, Kitana, and Raiden. <3
3 years ago#16
ravenscourge posted...
DarkchocolateX posted...
ravenscourge posted...

I don't mean to, but sometimes I'm not paying attention or the good connection and level options are limited.

Also, it's misleading sometimes, cause a lot of noobs enable it when they don't even have any unlimited weapons lol. Since I kinda like playing campaign with noobs I can help out, I ignore the inf ammo option.

Noobs kick me out all the time because i kill everything in sight with Melee/knife/counters.

This one time though this noob saw me countering this Napad charge move with Chris and he was like WTF? then he tried it himself only to die soon after.
3 years ago#17
Hydra shotgun/wing shooters (leon's campaign)
Ice rounds when i get annoyed. (chris's)
Sniper rifle (jake and ada)

that's pretty much it.

since hydra gun rarely gets ammo that's my main use for it, but even then i only really use that when im out of other ammo. or surrounded by annoying enemies.

i loath inf magnums, they simply just tell me you don't need any help other then your AI, so i usually leave those.

even if it do have it on i stil barely use it. mainly for emergencies.

of course almost everyones favorite seems to be magnum, can't imagine anything more boring.
Careful what you say, mods can now delete posts based on what they think are insults rather then actual fact based insults, Terrible system at it's finest.
3 years ago#18
The infinite icy rounds in chris campaign are excellent for mauling agent hunters.
A birther, a creationist, an anti-vaxxer, and a conspiracy theorist walk into a bar. They are the same person.
3 years ago#19
Grenade Launcher. Kills almost everything quickly.
Abel is probably to Xenosaga what Neo was to the Matrix. - archmageraist
Claimed Misha Arsellec Lune and Lyner Barsett
3 years ago#20
Orochi_Lede posted...
Hydra shotgun/wing shooters (leon's campaign)
Ice rounds when i get annoyed. (chris's)
Sniper rifle (jake and ada)

that's pretty much it.

since hydra gun rarely gets ammo that's my main use for it, but even then i only really use that when im out of other ammo. or surrounded by annoying enemies.

i loath inf magnums, they simply just tell me you don't need any help other then your AI, so i usually leave those.

even if it do have it on i stil barely use it. mainly for emergencies.

of course almost everyones favorite seems to be magnum, can't imagine anything more boring.

I can't imagine anything more boring then using any infinite ammo in the first place.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Which INFINITE ammo is your favourite?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived