Requiem for War/Liquid Fire

#1UnfoolishPosted 12/4/2012 8:42:13 AM
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Maps!

I can't play it on PSN :(

but I have them on XBox :D

Both J'avo maps AND Liquid Fire has Neo-Umbrella J'avos, real awesome.
#2blastimpulseeePosted 12/4/2012 8:51:37 AM
thanks for the info! can't wait for them to be released.
#3wowitsyugiPosted 12/4/2012 8:53:48 AM
Hmm..any info on the identity of the secret bosses for those stages (and how to spawn)?
#4Aaron_GPosted 12/4/2012 8:54:15 AM
Very excited! Still shocked at how reasonable the prices are too. At this rate, I'll have no problem buying any DLC for RE6. :-)
---
PSN: Aaron_G__
#5SSJ_JinPosted 12/4/2012 9:06:21 AM
Aaron_G posted...
Very excited! Still shocked at how reasonable the prices are too. At this rate, I'll have no problem buying any DLC for RE6. :-)

To be fair, all these maps should have been free from the get go. But yes, I will buy.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#6Trent_RestonPosted 12/4/2012 9:07:49 AM
Considering they were ready at launch, yes.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs where stating your opinion is an open declaration of war.
#7Let_It_Rain99Posted 12/4/2012 10:00:36 AM
wowitsyugi posted...
Hmm..any info on the identity of the secret bosses for those stages (and how to spawn)?

Requiem for war's is Gnezdo not sure how I spawned it though it might have been melee kills or a certain number of kills within a set time like on the Mining Depths.
#8siberian142Posted 12/4/2012 10:12:25 AM
Let_It_Rain99 posted...
wowitsyugi posted...

Requiem for war's is Gnezdo not sure how I spawned it though it might have been melee kills or a certain number of kills within a set time like on the Mining Depths.

Ick, way too much Gnezdo love on J'avo maps. Something different would be nice.
#9Unfoolish(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 10:16:05 AM
wowitsyugi posted...

Gnezdo is the secret hidden boss for Requiem for War, not sure if it was Quickshots, CDG or Melee that triggered it. Ogremon BOW is insane.

Liquid Fire...not sure but DAMN! ......RASKLAPANJE is on that map, hidden boss not sure? The sounds that it makes D:
#10Unfoolish(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 10:22:28 AM
My thoughts after a couple rounds.

Liquid Fire is really awesome, kind of reminds me of the Missile Area in RE5 with all the ramps around it. Neo-Umbrella J'avos are your enemies like the ones in Ada's Campaign so yeah they mutate. Let me say that there are REALLY funky mutations... like Mr. Lobsterhead with Mr. Grabby's arm.. that was like my WTF moment aside when I heard Rasklapanje noise D-;

Requiem for War.... this masterpiece of art map is now officially my favorite one <3 I love you too High Seas Fortress lol. If you enjoyed Chris Campaign Ch2 with the Ogremon BOW and the beautiful design of Edonia, you'll love this map basically a replica of the entire section of the campaign from the undergrounds to the roof view but this time colored bright and vivid unlike the campaign where the skies were gloomy and ashes surrounding the mist. Rocket Launcher J'avos are definitely a problem, I couldn't find a Remote Bomb on site since the map is enormous so I'll have to use a Sniper to shoot them from a distance!