Requiem for War/Liquid Fire

#11MonkeyKrazy07Posted 12/4/2012 10:32:32 AM
Liquid Fire gameplay~~~~~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cud7WFBWBrk

AMAZING!!!111 O_O
#12dodgekk9Posted 12/4/2012 12:48:34 PM
Unfoolish posted...

Both J'avo maps AND Liquid Fire has Neo-Umbrella J'avos, real awesome.

At least they are J'avo maps and not zombie maps...makes getting the 150 combo LESS FRUSTRATING
---
http://www.youtube.com/platinumphalanges - My Youtube channel. / PSN: PressStart101
#13XSilverPhoenixXPosted 12/4/2012 3:09:25 PM(edited)
The stage looks cool although really dark. It's nice to see the Neo Umbrella J'avo and a big assortment of enemies.

Neo gunner, Neo blade, Neo rocketlauncher?, Mesets, Rasklapanje, Bee Heads, Crazy knife triple head, Neo Maggot, Lobster Claw, Lobster Claw with caterpillar arm, and Napad as the secret boss.
#14Unfoolish(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 4:08:43 AM
dodgekk9 posted...

At least they are J'avo maps and not zombie maps...makes getting the 150 combo LESS FRUSTRATING

Requiem for War will be very frustrating LOL

Liquid Fire much less frustrating, only Rasklapanje is annoying because it stalks you.

However, I agree with you I enjoy J'avo maps far better than zombie maps (I don't miss those dogs, armored BSAA and magnum cops!)
#15Unfoolish(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 4:13:53 AM
So I played Requiem for War and Liquid Fire pretty much all day.

Requiem for War hidden boss is Gnezdo and I believe it gets triggered by CDG, not sure how many though.

Liquid Fire hidden boss is Napad and I'm absolutely sure it was CDG that unlocked it.

I'm very sure on this because Sherry shotgun quickshot spamming scrubs didn't unlock it, when I played with CDG users these bosses got unlocked every time.

Let's not forget about default Chris players with Item Drop Increase that shoot everything like he will never run out... u_u
#16tevin1569Posted 12/5/2012 12:45:04 PM
Unfoolish posted...
My thoughts after a couple rounds.

Liquid Fire is really awesome, kind of reminds me of the Missile Area in RE5 with all the ramps around it. Neo-Umbrella J'avos are your enemies like the ones in Ada's Campaign so yeah they mutate. Let me say that there are REALLY funky mutations... like Mr. Lobsterhead with Mr. Grabby's arm.. that was like my WTF moment aside when I heard Rasklapanje noise D-;

Requiem for War.... this masterpiece of art map is now officially my favorite one <3 I love you too High Seas Fortress lol. If you enjoyed Chris Campaign Ch2 with the Ogremon BOW and the beautiful design of Edonia, you'll love this map basically a replica of the entire section of the campaign from the undergrounds to the roof view but this time colored bright and vivid unlike the campaign where the skies were gloomy and ashes surrounding the mist. Rocket Launcher J'avos are definitely a problem, I couldn't find a Remote Bomb on site since the map is enormous so I'll have to use a Sniper to shoot them from a distance!

DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE RFW GRASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE GRASS, THE GRASS!!!!! DAT GRASS ;)
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#17FranticFrenzyPosted 12/5/2012 1:16:32 PM
Unfoolish posted...
Requiem for War hidden boss is Gnezdo and I believe it gets triggered by CDG, not sure how many though.

The hidden boss is triggered similar to Mining the Depths.
70 kills under a specific time range.
---
"I'm the best driver in the BSAA." -Piers Nivans;
said after crashing multiple times.
#18squaresoft7Posted 12/5/2012 3:41:02 PM
What is the spawn requirement for liquid fire's hidden boss?
#19BasementDudePosted 12/5/2012 3:48:21 PM
i think it's a number of CDG kills before 80
---
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 200,004,101
#20squaresoft7Posted 12/5/2012 4:57:17 PM
wow really coup kills? I have tried that many times already. It's a hard map even with coup kills to get up to 150 before the time runs out. I got a near perfect run and we hit 145. all time bonuses hit etc.

def one of the more challenging maps, easy to beat, hard to master it seems.