Honestly with Helena in this game who cares about Claire and her rumored story?

#1Cosmic_CoyotePosted 12/4/2012 8:50:24 AM
I used to want a remake of RE2 or CVX just to see how would Claire look in this gen updated graphics, however that is no longer needed with Helena Harper here.

Helena Harper is more likable, bossy personality, cold blooded, can use weapons better because she is trained for combat, DAT Quick Shoot Hydra animation is like watching Bayonetta and of course DAT ASS probably the best one in any Resident Evil game, way better than Claire, Jill, Rebecca, Sheva, Jessica, Ashley or Sherry, and of course his China outfit and RPD outfit are great too.

At this point I say we have enough of hippie ladies in videogames, and Claire Redfield was already the Julia Chang of this franchise and even the later was already changed out of her lame hippie / tree huger plot.
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#2IlDankoPosted 12/4/2012 9:14:43 AM
Compared to claire, helena sucks theres no way a dull character like her can get to be more likeable than claire, thats just like saying that with carlos oliveira in the franchise leon and chris should be replaced by him... Simply not gonna happen
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#3matodaPosted 12/4/2012 9:16:39 AM
people who aren't pixel humpers ?
---
You look well, child.
#4Cosmic_Coyote(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 9:19:54 AM
Is just nostalgia googles, I used to be a huge fan of Claire but she baceame really lame and boring as character (kinda like Leon in RE6, why canīt we have RE4 Leon again?)

Helena at the very least isnīt an unidimensional character screaming "Sherry", "Chris"and "Steve" right and left, instead she have ethical conflicts and character development.
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#5GaullerPosted 12/4/2012 9:44:09 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6SamA7XPosted 12/4/2012 9:56:10 AM
I don't like Helena, shes such a depressing character, shes always either moaning or crying. Claire is easily one of my favourite characters, she actually has a likable personality.
---
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII
(the "I" in "VII" is a capital "i" not a undercase "L")
#7IlDankoPosted 12/4/2012 9:59:49 AM
SamA7X posted...
I don't like Helena, shes such a depressing character, shes always either moaning or crying. Claire is easily one of my favourite characters, she actually has a likable personality.

Yeah she's awesome, but with the actual plot of the series i see it hard to get her in it... The only way i see her coming back is if chris gets killed...and i don't want that to happen
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#8pika027Posted 12/4/2012 10:20:21 AM
What ever happened to Clair? Last I saw her it was in Degeneration?
#9SchillingerPosted 12/4/2012 10:24:30 AM
RE7 could be a 5 hour cutscene of Helena trying on different outfits and I'd consider it a success. QTE optional.
---
/thread
PSN: Anthropomancer
#10StrongBlackVinePosted 12/4/2012 10:39:55 AM
Schillinger posted...
RE7 could be a 5 hour cutscene of Helena trying on different outfits and I'd consider it a success. QTE optional.

Dat ass!