Honestly with Helena in this game who cares about Claire and her rumored story?

#11desi_shinobiPosted 12/4/2012 10:59:56 AM
I never really liked Helena, I mean sure she is banging. But her personality is pretty bland. Its probably the nostalgia talking but I prefer Claire Redfield but she is the complete opposite to Helena Harper also. Its probably her caring side that's appealing and her ability to dispatch zombies just as efficiently.

In Degeneration where he roundhouse kicks a zombie, catches Leons gun and headshot the crowd saving that little girl.

Helena Harper had good reason to act the way she did because of her sister, but it just didn't appeal to me.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#12Jaws19Posted 12/4/2012 11:01:42 AM
I care
#13Candy__GirlPosted 12/4/2012 11:05:22 AM
Cosmic_Coyote posted...
(kinda like Leon in RE6, why canīt we have RE4 Leon again?)

Because they changed voice actors and it made all the difference. Now Leon is missing part of his personality because they new guy can't pull it off.
#14desi_shinobiPosted 12/4/2012 11:13:21 AM
Candy__Girl posted...
Cosmic_Coyote posted...

Because they changed voice actors and it made all the difference. Now Leon is missing part of his personality because they new guy can't pull it off.

I'm use to the new VA now, but they could have given him better jokes/punchlines to be honest. They aren't cheesy and legendary enough.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#15ridley723Posted 12/4/2012 12:22:05 PM
desi_shinobi posted...
Candy__Girl posted...
Cosmic_Coyote posted...

I'm use to the new VA now, but they could have given him better jokes/punchlines to be honest. They aren't cheesy and legendary enough.

Matt Mercer's small time.