What is everyone playing besides RE6?

#1skermacPosted 12/4/2012 10:17:50 AM
I like RE6 but I just started playing RE4 again for the 1000th time. I like that Leon rarely talks and the background noises actually sound like horror.

4 and 6 are the only 2 games I'll be playing for a while. I've played all RE's and these 2 are my favorites. I'll probably get AC3 and black ops 2 eventually but no rush.
#2MonkeyKrazy07Posted 12/4/2012 10:19:58 AM
..nothing, I'm bored of gaming, I might play a few rounds of Mercenaries, but that's about it.
#3edward18Posted 12/4/2012 10:21:39 AM
To answer your question TC, I would be playing Rayman Origins and Sonic Generations if my PS3 still existed.

But as for actual games I've been playing there's Earthworm Jim 1 and 2 (special edition), RE1 for the Sega Saturn (forgot there were two Tyrants in that version), Perfect Dark multiplayer, Star Fox 64 3D, Martian Gothic, Earthworm Jim 1 and 2, Diddy Kong Racing, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic 1-Knuckles, Sonic Advance 1, Earthworm Jim 1 and 2 (special edition), and the Mega Man Zero games.

I like RE6 but I just started playing RE4 again for the 1000th time. I like that Leon rarely talks and the background noises actually sound like horror.

If you're talking about 4 Leon is continually spouting his annoying lines in that...

...and how do noises sound like horror?...

4 and 6 are the only 2 games I'll be playing for a while. I've played all RE's and these 2 are my favorites. I'll probably get AC3 and black ops 2 eventually but no rush.

4's my least favorite. Haven't played 6.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#4BushidoEffect3Posted 12/4/2012 10:23:12 AM
FAR CRY 3

I'm going CRAZY!

Did I ever tell you, the definition of, insanity...???
#5longstorm555Posted 12/4/2012 10:25:38 AM
i've been playing arkham city, harley quin's revenge, silent hill hd, assassin's creed revelations and i'm planning on playing resident evil from one to six.
#6skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 10:27:09 AM
When Leon's walking through the villiage at night-spooky sounds, after fighting Del Lago Leon is walking in the rain with soft eerie music. Just a great atmosphere in those sections that feel like survival horror.
#7IlDankoPosted 12/4/2012 10:29:28 AM
FIFA 13 wwhen i grow bored of mercenaries, and got ORC last week.... Its not that bad as people portray it here, the only flaw i've found is that the nemesis doesn't nearly resemble the one of RE3...but overall is a really enjoyable game
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#8edward18Posted 12/4/2012 10:29:34 AM
Sound does not make survival horror and how are those sounds scary?
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#9skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 10:34:17 AM
edward18 posted...
Sound does not make survival horror and how are those sounds scary?

It gives a creepy eerie feeling walking in the rain at night not knowing what will jump out next. The slow music sets the mood better than a hard rocking track. Just my opinions. Some hate 4, others love it. It's my fave.
#10largerockPosted 12/4/2012 10:34:32 AM
Meh currently playing Dissidia Duodecim on my PSP and will soon get Wipeout. BTW if anyone can give me a suggestion which one is better on the PSP Wipeout Pulse or Wipeout Pure?
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.