Ultimate Ada twist for Leon

#1F150IIPosted 12/4/2012 11:46:20 AM
Ada's already married, and in a loving (though the husband is clueless to her real profession) relationship. How would Leon react to this news?
---
@TechnicalColor - posting everyday
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDoublePlayGuys/featured - creators of the double play
#2skermacPosted 12/4/2012 11:50:46 AM
F150II posted...
Ada's already married, and in a loving (though the husband is clueless to her real profession) relationship. How would Leon react to this news?

Leon would be very hurt but keep ir a secret and he would visit her and her kindergarten teacher husband and their kids in Podunk, Ia on holidays.
#3Volren617Posted 12/4/2012 11:52:52 AM
Probably just crack a joke and take it like a man.

I know she's important to him and vice versa, but they've spent almost all of their lives not seeing the other person. I doubt Leon is hung up on the idea of happily ever after with her.
#4desi_shinobiPosted 12/4/2012 11:56:24 AM
Become an alcoholic and bang a different chick everynight to get over her. Then he will wake up and pour himself a drink on the rocks as the girl leaves his house/flat.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#5longstorm555Posted 12/4/2012 11:58:10 AM
Volren617 posted...
Probably just crack a joke and take it like a man.

I know she's important to him and vice versa, but they've spent almost all of their lives not seeing the other person. I doubt Leon is hung up on the idea of happily ever after with her.
#6UltimateGeth39Posted 12/4/2012 12:37:33 PM
Merc mode scream
then he gets over it and hooks up with clair who makes him dye his hair brown and change his name to steve.
#7edward18Posted 12/4/2012 12:42:41 PM
Hopefully accepts it and never tries to go after anyone else.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#8desi_shinobiPosted 12/4/2012 12:56:36 PM
edward18 posted...

Why would you say that?

I think he should get with Claire sometime down the RE Timeline but it will probably never happen sadly enough. Leon and Claire my two favourite RE characters in the series, and they just seem so compatible.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#9AyumiSqueezetoyPosted 12/4/2012 1:18:53 PM
what about John? >_>
---
The Reclamation has begun!
#10skermacPosted 12/4/2012 1:21:31 PM
desi_shinobi posted...
edward18 posted...

Why would you say that?

I think he should get with Claire sometime down the RE Timeline but it will probably never happen sadly enough. Leon and Claire my two favourite RE characters in the series, and they just seem so compatible.

Leon and Sherry should hook up for a fling after she gets a crush on the older man like so many girls do.