Three new game modes! [Survivors, Predator, Onslaught] gameplays!!!

#21AnimesetsunaPosted 12/4/2012 2:03:59 PM
Kinda sad that only xbox 360 can get this DLC on December 18th. Maybe we may get this after 1 week or 2 week.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I want to hug Kana Hanazawa (>o<)
#22WaterGod469Posted 12/4/2012 2:06:36 PM
Animesetsuna posted...
Kinda sad that only xbox 360 can get this DLC on December 18th. Maybe we may get this after 1 week or 2 week.

That would be nice, but we will probably get it January 15th or January 22th.
---
PSN: waterguy469
#23PyroSparkPosted 12/4/2012 2:18:11 PM(edited)
Smash Master posted...
Survivors: Looks like the standard versus fare, although I do like the idea of splicing in Agent Hunt's gameplay. Looks like there will be weapons in the stages for that, seeing as Sherry had a rocket launcher...

Onslaught: Interesting idea, throwing the horde at your opponent.

Predator: Probably the mode I'm most interested in, having a 5v1, with the one being Ustanak.

Only real problem with all of these is that they're the time exclusive stuff, IIRC...

NO PLEASE NO. The microsoft symbol wasn't at the end of ANY of those videos. I hope to God they loop hole around it or something, like Capcom did with every other resident evil game. ;_;

Animesetsuna posted...

RESIDENT EVIL'S MAIN AUDIENCE GETS IT LATE.

OKAY MICROSOFT. BURN IN HELL.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#24gmoshierPosted 12/4/2012 2:35:20 PM(edited)
Animesetsuna posted...

Again?! They also got early access to the new DD modes too. Is Microsoft bribing these companies? I'm really looking forward to "Predator" mode the most!!! I'll try out "Onslaught" mode but I have no interest in playing "Survivors" mode.
---
Currently playing Dragon's Dogma and Resident Evil 6.
Pawn: Natasha (Level 200 Sorcerer - Scather/Utilitarian) http://i.imgur.com/3ZCeb.jpg
#25PyroSparkPosted 12/4/2012 2:35:49 PM
gmoshier posted...
Animesetsuna posted...

Again?! They also got early access to the new DD modes too. I'm really looking forward to "Predator" mode the most!!! I'll try out "Onslaught" mode but I have no interest in playing "Survivors" mode.

Microsoft really has to stop this.

Resident Evil's main fanbase is on the PS3. They are seriously just doing it to screw with playstation fans. None of us are going to say "well this company is being a douchebag , so I guess I'll get it on their system! :D"
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#26gmoshierPosted 12/4/2012 2:43:27 PM
PyroSpark posted...
gmoshier posted...
Animesetsuna posted...

Again?! They also got early access to the new DD modes too. I'm really looking forward to "Predator" mode the most!!! I'll try out "Onslaught" mode but I have no interest in playing "Survivors" mode.

Resident Evil's main fanbase is on the PS3. They are seriously just doing it to screw with playstation fans. None of us are going to say "well this company is being a douchebag , so I guess I'll get it on their system! :D"

I'm starting to hate Microsoft more and more now.
---
Pawn: Natasha (Level 200 Sorcerer - Scather/Utilitarian) http://i.imgur.com/3ZCeb.jpg
#27TheBabyCakes2Posted 12/4/2012 2:46:57 PM
Did they really pay for 3 multiplayer modes? Something seems off here.... When it comes to Skyrim they payed for Dawnguard & Dragonborn... and those were huge..... and like 1 poster said there wasn't a 360 logo at the end of the trailer..
#28AnimesetsunaPosted 12/4/2012 2:47:12 PM
gmoshier posted...
PyroSpark posted...
gmoshier posted...
Animesetsuna posted...

Wrong. You should hate both Capcom and Microsoft more and more now because Capcom want $w$ so badly.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I want to hug Kana Hanazawa (>o<)
#29gmoshierPosted 12/4/2012 2:50:26 PM
Animesetsuna posted...
gmoshier posted...
PyroSpark posted...
gmoshier posted...
Animesetsuna posted...

Wrong. You should hate both Capcom and Microsoft more and more now because Capcom want $w$ so badly.

I like Capcom's games but I hate them for playing favourites with Microsoft.
---
#30HarleenzPosted 12/4/2012 2:55:49 PM
I wish these modes were released wayyy earlier or with the game...I have a feeling the player pool is going to be small.