Three new game modes! [Survivors, Predator, Onslaught] gameplays!!!

#51DarkchocolateXPosted 12/5/2012 1:18:24 AM
gamestop27 posted...

Predator will only be fun if I can use my infinite magnum.

They won't, it works like Merc. Which seems cool to me. But honestly i think i'll play it like once and never again, they should focus on missions or something without idiotic timers. If it isn't free i'm sure as hell not gonna buy this dlc.
---
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
#52DarkchocolateXPosted 12/5/2012 2:20:09 AM
SSJ_Jin posted...
Predator looks horribly boring. Would have been better if there were more enemies as well rather than everyone just shooting at Ustanak. Maybe that trailer just made it look boring. He just stood there and took the fire. A little running around would have looked better.

Anyway, Survivors looks interesting. Probably going to be a cluster**** riddled with people complaining, perhaps lag interferring. Still interesting never the less. I think there should be other enemies around as well instead of just the people who died. Oh well.

Onslaught looks like the best, IMO.

Every played Agent hunt as Napad? This is basicly playing a Napad with 10 times more health, just a big pile of meat who can't hit anyone because its just to slow. 2 VS 1 Ustanak would have been ok but 5? Its just trolling Ustanak players.
---
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
#53djepic112Posted 12/5/2012 2:33:57 AM
Are these the modes that are coming to the 360 first?
#54AnimesetsunaPosted 12/5/2012 5:42:29 AM
DarkchocolateX posted...
SSJ_Jin posted...
Predator looks horribly boring. Would have been better if there were more enemies as well rather than everyone just shooting at Ustanak. Maybe that trailer just made it look boring. He just stood there and took the fire. A little running around would have looked better.

Anyway, Survivors looks interesting. Probably going to be a cluster**** riddled with people complaining, perhaps lag interferring. Still interesting never the less. I think there should be other enemies around as well instead of just the people who died. Oh well.

Onslaught looks like the best, IMO.

Every played Agent hunt as Napad? This is basicly playing a Napad with 10 times more health, just a big pile of meat who can't hit anyone because its just to slow. 2 VS 1 Ustanak would have been ok but 5? Its just trolling Ustanak players.

Well, I don't think player have enough ammo to kill Ustanak that easily because there won't be any zombies/enemies/BOW appear.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I want to hug Kana Hanazawa (>o<)
#55gamestop27Posted 12/5/2012 6:24:43 AM
DarkchocolateX posted...
gamestop27 posted...

Predator will only be fun if I can use my infinite magnum.

They won't, it works like Merc. Which seems cool to me. But honestly i think i'll play it like once and never again, they should focus on missions or something without idiotic timers. If it isn't free i'm sure as hell not gonna buy this dlc.

Agreed, I'd like Mercs a hell of a lot more if it didn't have that god damn timer.
---
A birther, a creationist, an anti-vaxxer, and a conspiracy theorist walk into a bar. They are the same person.
#56billyclarkPosted 12/5/2012 6:43:59 AM
I'd like Street Fighter if it didn't have those god damn life bars.

Douchebags on the internet, bravo.
#57DarkchocolateXPosted 12/5/2012 6:47:16 AM
billyclark posted...

Congrats for being one. Also what you say isn't even close to what it means to have no timer in merc or all the other modes. Its just lame imo to keep an eye on the clock all the time.
---
#58HeatherloverPosted 12/5/2012 6:55:04 AM
Now I regret to those I quit during the mercenaries mode guys be easy on me in Survivors
---
PSN: Zero4ph - PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3 120gb (500gb) PH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6hHWMXddWY&feature=related - Rebuild of Evangelion
#59gamestop27Posted 12/5/2012 6:55:33 AM
DarkchocolateX posted...
billyclark posted...

Congrats for being one. Also what you say isn't even close to what it means to have no timer in merc or all the other modes. Its just lame imo to keep an eye on the clock all the time.

Ignore billy, he's lives in his rectal passage and is one of the most unneccesarily hostile posters on the Gundam Extreme Vs board.
---
A birther, a creationist, an anti-vaxxer, and a conspiracy theorist walk into a bar. They are the same person.
#60DarkchocolateXPosted 12/5/2012 7:04:29 AM
gamestop27 posted...
DarkchocolateX posted...
billyclark posted...

Ignore billy, he's lives in his rectal passage and is one of the most unneccesarily hostile posters on the Gundam Extreme Vs board.

That explains the smell everytime he crawls out his hole makes a posts.
---