Ada chapter 4 boss is completely out of place (spoilers)

#1AyumiSqueezetoyPosted 12/4/2012 1:19:45 PM
Ada's chapter 4 boss is creepy and unsettling. I felt a little bit scared. WTF? Is RE trying to become a horror game now or something? Lol.

(this board seems more active than the 360 one)
---
The Reclamation has begun!
#2Chunx907Posted 12/4/2012 1:20:52 PM
I didn't think the actual boss was that cool, but man is the music great.

http://youtu.be/YxW4tP205Pg
#3PechabusterPosted 12/4/2012 5:14:16 PM
AyumiSqueezetoy posted...
Ada's chapter 4 boss is creepy and unsettling. I felt a little bit scared. WTF? Is RE trying to become a horror game now or something? Lol.

(this board seems more active than the 360 one)

Also Jake chapter 1 mannequin room. Not only the mannequins but after you turn left and run down the hall did you see the absolutely disturbing graffiti face behind the red herb?
#4good_tobiPosted 12/6/2012 2:06:37 PM
I didn't find this whole thing that scary as people claim it to be until I suddenly noticed there was a Carla spore behind Ada when she was closing those watertight doors That really sent a chill down my spine.
---
Save the tiger.
#5sonicsonicPosted 12/6/2012 2:09:08 PM
Ada chapter 5 final boss is out of place... because there isn't one.
#6tevin1569Posted 12/6/2012 2:17:25 PM
good_tobi posted...
I didn't find this whole thing that scary as people claim it to be until I suddenly noticed there was a Carla spore behind Ada when she was closing those watertight doors That really sent a chill down my spine.

At least you noticed and freaked out, I just thught it was a survivor and then I got a good look and almost died..
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#7PechabusterPosted 12/6/2012 6:19:29 PM
tevin1569 posted...
good_tobi posted...

At least you noticed and freaked out, I just thught it was a survivor and then I got a good look and almost died..

A survivor on an enemy infested and quickly getting overwhelmed by Carla ship? XD
#8tevin1569Posted 12/6/2012 6:25:21 PM
Pechabuster posted...
tevin1569 posted...
good_tobi posted...

A survivor on an enemy infested and quickly getting overwhelmed by Carla ship? XD

DON'T QUESTION ME!!!! XD..No but seriously after seeing the mutation, I wasn't questioning anything, a random survivor, okay follow me. I just wanted to get out of there, that was creepier than hell. I still have nightmares. Such a scary situation.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#9AnimesetsunaPosted 12/6/2012 6:27:37 PM
tevin1569 posted...
Pechabuster posted...
tevin1569 posted...
good_tobi posted...

DON'T QUESTION ME!!!! XD..No but seriously after seeing the mutation, I wasn't questioning anything, a random survivor, okay follow me. I just wanted to get out of there, that was creepier than hell. I still have nightmares. Such a scary situation.

I never feel that creepier.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I want to hug Kana Hanazawa (>o<)
#10NocturneD85Posted 12/6/2012 10:37:59 PM
the face that usually appears on the wall was scary.

Me: dododododo...

Face: Hey how's it going.

Me: AHH!
---
Itachi Uchiha's Liscense Plate: ULAK H8RED