If you were hired by Capcom do direct RE7, what direction would you take it?

#91PechabusterPosted 12/8/2012 2:58:50 PM
Big_Boss1432 posted...
Pechabuster posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...
Pechabuster posted...

You're the one whining about co-op because you have no friends to play with.

So

Maybe he just doesn't like co-op. I have tons of friends who prefer single-player campaigns over forced co-op games. haha You're such an ignorant jerk.

lol so butthurt that nobody likes you. Get dunked on

Hypocritical troll nonsense

Yeah no haha Stop taking my lines nerd. Get dunked on.
#92BigBoss427Posted 12/8/2012 7:50:50 PM
I would do a complete reboot of the series. Brand new characters, and a new universe. A new take on the classic Romero-style zombie apocalypse. Instead of starting after the world has gone to hell, the game would start just as it is beginning, and would let the players experience the gradual break down of social order and government. The goal of the game wouldn't just be to survive, but also figure out why things are happening and how to stop the apocalypse. The same rules as Romero movies would apply, everyone is infected, bites kill, anyone that dies reanimates unless they died from head trauma. Only way to kill zombie is by destroying the brain. Ammo would be scarce and only found in logical places, not drop off random zombies. Shooting a gun can attract more zombies, so players would have to be careful not just about running out of ammo, but also putting themselves in danger by needlessly attracting a mob of zombies. At one point in the game, the player gets bitten but does not die, eventually realizing he is immune he makes his way to the last safe zone in the city, where he makes contact with what remains of the government and they start to work on a cure.
#93hunter_7289Posted 12/8/2012 7:57:24 PM
Two corporations
several safe zones
One naive soldier
a world full of untamed BOW's
One dream to master them all
---
Official Talk No Jutsu of All Boards- The Hunter has the will to win. Do you?
#94Big_Boss1432Posted 12/8/2012 8:58:48 PM
I'm thinking they should just replace albert wesker with walter white.
---
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
#95DemonSlayer92Posted 12/10/2012 1:16:00 PM
Making a video game is tedium and repetition incarnate. There is very little truly enjoyable about pulling 10+ hour days doing something that could lull you to sleep any second with how boring it truly is.

You people know nothing of what you speak.
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=6096902
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=6103703
#96Hades192Posted 12/10/2012 2:07:24 PM
I think the game can use both horror and maintain some of the action with a good score.

Only played through 6 once; I don't remember any suspenseful eerie music to draw the player into the dark campus atmosphere. Had Leons scenario had creepier music it would have solidified his campaign more.
#97PechabusterPosted 12/10/2012 2:56:15 PM
DemonSlayer92 posted...
Making a video game is tedium and repetition incarnate. There is very little truly enjoyable about pulling 10+ hour days doing something that could lull you to sleep any second with how boring it truly is.

You people know nothing of what you speak.

Yeah and then welfare fool fans who spend their entire day playing video games have the audacity to think that they can judge something.
#98Big_Boss1432Posted 12/10/2012 3:25:17 PM(edited)
Pechabuster posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...
Pechabuster posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...
Pechabuster posted...

You're the one whining about co-op because you have no friends to play with.

So

Maybe he just doesn't like co-op. I have tons of friends who prefer single-player campaigns over forced co-op games. haha You're such an ignorant jerk.

lol so butthurt that nobody likes you. Get dunked on

Yeah no haha Stop taking my lines nerd. Get dunked on.

I'm just butthurt cause you beat me in every argument so I try to be like you cause you're so cool and I'm envious of you.

I know :(
---
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
#99desi_shinobiPosted 12/10/2012 3:29:29 PM
Calm down gents. Have a cuppa, some biscuits and relax.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#100PechabusterPosted 12/10/2012 3:45:47 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]