My best Mercs run ever is with one of the worst Mercs characters...

#1slapper1Posted 12/4/2012 9:28:28 PM
So... wtf?

Just played a Mercs match on UC with a buddy of mine (the guy I got my first 1.3 million with) and I decided to try out "Stripper Helena" as my Mercs character (as I have never used her before and wanted to try her out) while my partner used default Jake. I used Power Counter, my mate used Time Bonus + and after only two matches, we got a 1.311 million score... when we were just f***ing around. I guess not trying to get the high score and the lack of any form of frustration, improved our concentration and led to our success. Pretty sweet lol albeit, a bit random.
---
Stupidity isn't a virus, but it sure is spreading like one!
#2ravenscourgePosted 12/4/2012 9:32:02 PM(edited)
Sometimes you are just in a zone. I assume Jake did the heavy lifting with the Whoppers and Napad.

I booted up some Steel Beast today with Ada ex2 before I remembered that she can't kill the Napads.... ARGH
---
XBL - k0mRaDe Kr1m5oN PSN - ravenscourge
Sindel, Kitana, and Raiden. <3
#3slapper1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 9:56:04 PM
^ Your probably right but oddly enough, I killed 2 of the 3 Whoppers and heavily weakened the Napad while using Stripper Helena o_o
---
#4ravenscourgePosted 12/4/2012 9:57:40 PM
^ Your probably right but oddly enough, I killed 2 of the 3 Whoppers and heavily weakened the Napad while using Stripper Helena o_o

Sweet dude. May I ask how? Whenever I use Helena or Ada ex1-2 I always end up helpless to whoppers and napads.
---
XBL - k0mRaDe Kr1m5oN PSN - ravenscourge
Sindel, Kitana, and Raiden. <3
#5Kung_Fu_FighterPosted 12/4/2012 10:06:47 PM
Stripper Helena is one of my fave characters. A few of my best 1mil+ scores are with her. She is definitely a character that requires strategy and skill to do well with though.

Whoppers - Incendiary grenade then Coup de Grace
Napads - A Quick Shot sniper bullet will instantly break it's shell. Then use Ammo Box 50, incendiary grenades or quick swap with the sniper rifle to kill it.
---
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX
#6tevin1569Posted 12/4/2012 10:12:57 PM
Sounds to me like you found a character suitable to you. I never thought Piers was good but I got my highest score with him..so I think we all have a character we are just strangely good with.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#7slapper1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 10:13:54 PM
I downed one of the Whoppers with the sniper rifle (I used the fast firing exploit by switching between weapons after firing each time) and I killed the other with my Ammo Box 50 (headshots). I weakened the Napad with CDG's/melee on other zombies.
---
#8ChariceChanPosted 12/4/2012 10:20:01 PM
tevin1569 posted...
Sounds to me like you found a character suitable to you. I never thought Piers was good but I got my highest score with him..so I think we all have a character we are just strangely good with.

Agreed. My 2nd run with Piers on Urban Chaos solo and got all 150 when I'm just doing it for fun since I'm bored and wanted to try something new. Still don't really like using him though.
#9AnimesetsunaPosted 12/4/2012 10:25:59 PM
Maybe I should play with Basement dude at Steel Beast duo and I want to see how he kill Napad using Piers. I just can't believe that his score is higher than me in Steel Beast solo.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I want to hug Kana Hanazawa (>o<)
#10SSJ2_WookiePosted 12/4/2012 10:46:37 PM
I never expected my best score to be from Piers and now hes one of my main go tos
---
PSN: XtremeDreamer11