You guys want Resident Evil 7...

#11ZDrifter9000Posted 12/5/2012 3:48:33 PM
I personally think they should let Slant Six Games develop Resident Evil 7. They have potential.
---
psn - ZDRIFTER9000_XII
~ Albert Wesker Fan Club ~
#12StrongBlackVinePosted 12/5/2012 4:38:59 PM
By the the people who made RE6. This game only need some tweaks(drop the vehicle crap or do it right, reduce QTEs, bring back weapons customization)....not a complete overhaul. I don't give a crap about "survival horror" so many of you may disagree.
#13PechabusterPosted 12/5/2012 7:50:10 PM
djepic112 posted...
Both of those games were developed internally at Capcom JP hence the high quality. When Capcom outsources games, it's very obvious (Dead Rising 2, RE: ORC).

Dead Rising 2 was absolutely amazing. And I've beaten Dead Rising 1 50/50 with Saint, Transmissionary, and unbreakable in one playthrough more than 6 times.
#14UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:08:40 PM
NOBODY wants it from the guys who made RE REvelations??? I mean Come'on!!!
You want less QTE,Weapons Customization,Survival Horror and Action at the same time? well, Resident Evil 7 should be from the team who made RER.

You guys got enough action RE games. RE5,6,ORC. Now it's time for the Survival Horror.
#15WyrmcraftPosted 12/5/2012 11:42:50 PM
kakarotozero posted...
i dont care if the game is made by ninja theory or square enix, i just want another game with wesker

This, and they have written in a way to do it. We've been shown that the C virus can make clones, why not bring back Wesker.

Also, they could use that chance to kill Chris. Cause he needs to leave.
---
Carpe Diem, Memento Mori
Take my hand and on dark wings we shall fly away from this corrupt place. Together we will experience the world as it was meant to be
#16jpv2000Posted 12/6/2012 8:43:01 AM
UnknownWin posted...
You want less QTE,Weapons Customization,Survival Horror and Action at the same time? well, Resident Evil 7 should be from the team who made RER.

You guys got enough action RE games. RE5,6,ORC. Now it's time for the Survival Horror.

I said that I'd be happy with either, so yeah I basically cheated and voted for both. ;-)
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#17desi_shinobiPosted 12/6/2012 11:12:05 AM
UnknownWin posted...

Resident Evil: Revelations was a mediocre to decent game for me anyway, it just pales in comparion to Resident Evil 6.

Resident Evil 6 had it all going on in this game and enjoyed it beginning to end.

I personally think that Resident Evil 7 should follow the same formula but lessen the QTE and add more gaming options and content such as:

- Weapon customisation and upgrading
- Unlockable content; costumes, weapons, files, character models, cutscene viewer etc
- Replayability; new game+
- Extra modes
- Handcannon
- Lengthy cutscenes
- Better story

Resident Evil 6 was definitely in the right path of becoming an even more amazing TPS.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi