Which character has the lowest i.q.?

#11slapper1Posted 12/5/2012 1:39:40 PM(edited)
IMO, the least intelligent character in the Resident Evil universe is Irving, and not just due to his manner of speaking. He accomplishes nothing, fails to stop Chris and Sheva countless times, watches both Chris and Sheva from around a freaking corner while he is UNARMED (chapter 1-2), practically gets caught in chapter 2-2 but is saved by Jill, leaves his entire plans in plain view for Chris and Sheva to find, ect. Seriously, this guy has to be one of the dumbest (if not the dumbest) character in RE history.
---
Stupidity isn't a virus, but it sure is spreading like one!
#12StupidMofozPosted 12/5/2012 1:16:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#13GaullerPosted 12/5/2012 1:25:41 PM
#14BIack_DynamitePosted 12/5/2012 1:28:03 PM
skermac posted...
Leon gave him the BEST line of thinking that made the most sense. If Leon is so dumb how did he go through all of RE4 to rescue Ashley with just a tiny bit of help from Ada?

Chris would have got himself and Ashley killed in RE4 because he just isn't as good a thinker we Leon.

Tiny bit of help? Rings church bell. Shoots chief through window. Provides key items and information. Takes him to the island. Saves him from Krauser. Saves from Saddler. Gives Rocket Launcher. Gives him keys to escape. She could have easily killed him for Wesker, the only reason she doesn't is because she knows him. Leon is so good a thinker that he attempts to roundhouse the 8 foot tall chief, only to get embarrassingly owned, captured and infected 20 minutes into his mission (great work, Leon).

You think it was just Ada? Luis gave him those pills to suppress the parasite, Mike took out all those Ganados in the chopper. Ashley drove the truck. You forget all this?
#15skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 1:31:37 PM
BIack_Dynamite posted...
skermac posted...
Leon gave him the BEST line of thinking that made the most sense. If Leon is so dumb how did he go through all of RE4 to rescue Ashley with just a tiny bit of help from Ada?

Chris would have got himself and Ashley killed in RE4 because he just isn't as good a thinker we Leon.

Tiny bit of help? Rings church bell. Shoots chief through window. Provides key items and information. Takes him to the island. Saves him from Krauser. Saves from Saddler. Gives Rocket Launcher. Gives him keys to escape. She could have easily killed him for Wesker, the only reason she doesn't is because she knows him. Leon is so good a thinker that he attempts to roundhouse the 8 foot tall chief, only to get embarrassingly owned, captured and infected 20 minutes into his mission (great work, Leon).

You think it was just Ada? Luis gave him those pills to suppress the parasite, Mike took out all those Ganados in the chopper. Ashley drove the truck. You forget all this?

Good points, so he had more than a little help. I still put him as smarter than Chris and an second though not as nearly as smart as Ada.
#16GaullerPosted 12/5/2012 1:35:46 PM
#17skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 1:40:34 PM
Gauller posted...

But in our minds we become the character so we try harder when playing as a character we perceive as smarter.

When I play as Leon, Ada, or Sherry in RE6, I try to take as little damage as possible. Anyone else I don't care if they die once or twice. So even though it was my actions that caused the chraracter to die I will say to the tv. XXXXX you dumb so and so just had to die didn't you. On the rare occasion one of my favorite characters dies I will sorry, didn't mean to get you hurt lol
#18Candy__GirlPosted 12/5/2012 1:40:58 PM
SSJ_Jin posted...
XD I'm telling you, every Chris fan, whenever Chris is attacked, they immediately go and attack Leon. lol

No joke! XD

Chris isn't stupid... He just acts stupid sometimes; he lets his emotions get the best of him but everyone deals with things differently. I'm just glad all the characters have their own individual dynamic.

In one of Ada's reports from RE4 she refers to Leon as being, I believe she used the term, 'borderline genuis.'

Slapper you're right, Irving is the dumbest character from the entire series. He failed to accomplish anything...
#19PhaildPosted 12/5/2012 1:53:20 PM
What sort of relevance any posts made in this thread have with I.Q?

Correct answer: None
---
Days left in Service: 0 / That's that
World Gone Wrong. Make It Right: 2013 / 2 / 19
#20skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 1:58:23 PM
Phaild posted...
What sort of relevance any posts made in this thread have with I.Q?

Correct answer: None

releveance? debatable, entertaining? yes and that's one of the purposes of a forum, to learn, inform, and be entertained.