How many Resident Evil Games do you own?

#31PechabusterPosted 12/5/2012 7:40:05 PM
ZDrifter9000 posted...
^ I thought about getting a 3DS for revalations once..I diddn't get it.

Is there like an Emulator somwhere on the web for 3DS? because I hear nothing but good things about revalations.

lmao no. Nintendo has completely went to town on piracy and has made enormous precautions that destroy piracy. The 3DS systems are even know for bricking systems for the tiniest amount of abnormality including games from different regions. Theres not even an action replay for it. Only the most dedicated of hackers that could hack into stuff like the FBI and Sony has done it and they definitely didn't make it public
#32ZDrifter9000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 9:35:36 PM
LMFAO @ comparing the FBI to Sony.

Well...nevermined, the 3DS looks cool n'all but i'm not getting one for only one game, I'm surprised no-one has Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. I thought you guys were dedicated fans?. I rented it one time, never again. I hate how they made Nemesis look like a pu55y...*shivers*. Never again.
---
psn - ZDRIFTER9000_XII
~ Albert Wesker Fan Club ~
#33DigimonTrainerPosted 12/5/2012 9:47:20 PM
RE0 - GC
RE1: DC - PSX
RE1 - GC
RE2 - PSX
RE3 - PSX
RE: CVX - PS2
RE: Outbreak - PS2
RE4 - PS2
RE4 - Wii
RE5 - PS3
RE: UC - Wii
RE: DC - Wii
RE: ORC - PS3
---
Intrepidity. Courtesy. Illusions. Until the end. Until the end.
Someone invite me back to the That's What She Said board. =(
#34DigimonTrainerPosted 12/5/2012 9:49:49 PM
desi_shinobi posted...
Resident Evil 0 (Gamecube)
Resident Evil (PS1)
Resident Evil: Directors Cut (PS3)
Resident Evil: Remake (Gamecube)
Resident Evil 2 (Gamecube & PS1)
Resident Evil 3 (Gamecube & PS1)
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X (PS2)
Resident Evil: Outbreak (PS2)
Resident Evil 4 (Gamecube & PS2)
Resident Evil 5 (Xbox360)
Resident Evil 6 (Xbox360)
Resident Evil Degeneration (DVD)
Resident Evil Damnation (Blu-Ray)

Degeneration and Damnation aren't games, don't try to make your list bigger. =P
---
Intrepidity. Courtesy. Illusions. Until the end. Until the end.
Someone invite me back to the That's What She Said board. =(
#35PechabusterPosted 12/5/2012 9:53:40 PM
ZDrifter9000 posted...

Well...nevermined, the 3DS looks cool n'all but i'm not getting one for only one game, I'm surprised no-one has Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. I thought you guys were dedicated fans?. I rented it one time, never again. I hate how they made Nemesis look like a pu55y...*shivers*. Never again.

Never compared it. Just two big name organizations that I read in the same article about the hackers (it was awhile ago) Also I have ORC but didn't like it
#36X_The_Sorrow_XPosted 12/5/2012 10:38:03 PM(edited)
Resident Evil: Director's Cut (PS1)
Resident Evil: Zero (Wii)
Resident Evil: REmake (Wii)
Resident Evil: Outbreak (PS2)
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles (Wii)
Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles (Wii)
Resident Evil 2 (Gamecube, PC, PS1)
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (Gamecube, PC, PS1)
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X (PS2)
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X HD Edition (PS3, Xbox 360)
Resident Evil 4 (Gamecube, Wii)
Resident Evil: Revelations (3DS)
Resident Evil 5 (PS3, Xbox 360)
Resident Evil 6 (PS3, Xbox 360)

And... lastly.... *cringes*

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (Xbox 360)
---
XBL Gamertag: Wesker Reb0rn - PSN: Wesker-Reborn
http://youtube.com/user/WeskerReborn
#37ZDrifter9000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 10:34:15 PM
Pechabuster posted...
ZDrifter9000 posted...

Never compared it. Just two big name organizations that I read in the same article about the hackers (it was awhile ago) Also I have ORC but didn't like it

My apologies, well not really, Operation Raccoon City makes me want to shoot myself in the dick with a shotgun. I mean I know Slant Six Games has never developed anything to do with Resident Evil before (ORC) but my god, it was terrible. Claires ass looks pretty damn good in the cutscenes though, so that's a plus.
---
psn - ZDRIFTER9000_XII
~ Albert Wesker Fan Club ~
#38PechabusterPosted 12/5/2012 10:36:20 PM
ZDrifter9000 posted...
Pechabuster posted...
ZDrifter9000 posted...

My apologies, well not really, Operation Raccoon City makes me want to shoot myself in the dick with a shotgun. I mean I know Slant Six Games has never developed anything to do with Resident Evil before (ORC) but my god, it was terrible. Claires ass looks pretty damn good in the cutscenes though, so that's a plus.

Best thing about that game: Claire's absolutely adorable "Hi there!" before blasting your ass with a grenade launcher
#39VIIVincentPosted 12/5/2012 11:06:38 PM
RE2
RE3
RE Code Veronica - Dream Cast version
RE4
RE5
RE6
RE Dark Side Chronicles

these are more than enough to have the whole story in my head. the only missing one is RE1's story. god. where do we find the reports and papers in all of RE's games story on the net? like, that one report in RE2 about a guy nicknaming monsters with claws, hissing noise and long tongues as "Lickers"
---
The end is nigh! *continues playing game*
psn: DragunSkullz
#40Missable_ItemPosted 12/5/2012 11:10:01 PM
Been a fan since 1998/99 when i first played re2 on n64.

Resident Evil. Psone and ds version.
Resident Evil Remake. Gamecube.
Resident Evil 2 for gamecube.
Resident Evil 2 for psn.[Will be getting the psone version through the post soon hopefully].
Resident Evil 3 for psone.
Resident Evil Code Veronica for dreamcast,ps2 and xbox.
Resident Evil 4 for wii,ps2 and xbox.
Resident Evil 0 for gamecube.
Resident Evil Umbrella and Darkside Chronicles for the wii.
Resident Evil 5 for Xbox.
Resident Evil 6 for xbox and ps3.
Resident Evil Revelations for 3ds.

These are the Resident Evil games i have in my collection. Are Outbreak, Dead aim and Gun Survivor worth purchasing???

PSN ID: False_Sheva-BSAA