How many Resident Evil Games do you own?

#41PechabusterPosted 12/5/2012 11:12:30 PM
VIIVincent posted...
RE2
RE3
RE Code Veronica - Dream Cast version
RE4
RE5
RE6
RE Dark Side Chronicles

these are more than enough to have the whole story in my head. the only missing one is RE1's story. god. where do we find the reports and papers in all of RE's games story on the net? like, that one report in RE2 about a guy nicknaming monsters with claws, hissing noise and long tongues as "Lickers"

REwiki, google, gamefaqs faqs/boards for that game
#42ZDrifter9000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:19:58 PM
@Missable

Sure I don't see why not, Outbreak File 1 + 2, Dead aim and Survivor are all worth purchasing in my opinion, in that order. Especially since you appear to have some of the same Resident Evil games for multiple systems. I would buy Dead Aim, however, I am on a small budget right now and it seems a little overpriced on Ebay.
---
psn - ZDRIFTER9000_XII
~ Albert Wesker Fan Club ~
#43biohazard1775Posted 12/5/2012 11:36:30 PM
RE0 (GC)
RE:DC (PS1, PSN)
RE: Deadly Silence
REmake (GC)
RE2 (GC, PSN)
RE3 (GC, PSN)
RE:CVX (GC, PSN)
RE4 (GC, PSN)
RE: Revelations
RE5 (PS3)
RE6 (PS3)
RE: Outbreak
RE: Outbreak File 2
RE: Dead Aim
RE: Umbrella Chronicles
RE: Darkside Chronicles
RE: Operation Raccoon City
RE: The Mercenaries 3D
---
http://i.imgur.com/Xre11.gif http://i.imgur.com/a5mMY.gif
#44ZDrifter9000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:56:01 PM
^ Strong Username to Game Content Ratio. A respectfull collection indeed, Stranger..
---
psn - ZDRIFTER9000_XII
#45Missable_ItemPosted 12/5/2012 11:57:34 PM
@ZDrifter. Thanks for the info. I'll definitely try to purchase Dead aim 1st then. Thank you for the recommendation. These are the only RE games [along with mercs 3d] that i lack.

How about RE ORC?? I'm still unsure as to whether or not i should purchase this one. It recieved very negative reviews but it's resi so,LOL. Is it worth a shot??
#46Syn_VengeancePosted 12/6/2012 12:06:23 AM
RE DC
RE2
RE3
Code veronica
RE4
Umbrella chronicles
darkside chronicles
RE5
Operation raccoon city
RE6
---
Currently playing: Resident evil 6, Devil may cry HD, Dead space
#47atzuinPosted 12/6/2012 12:20:07 AM
RE1:DC (PS1, PSN - dat horrible dualshock version soundtrack...)
RE2 (PS1, PSN)
RE3 (PS1, PSN)
RE4 (PS2, PSN)
RE5 (PS3)
RE6 (PS3)
RE:CVX (PS2)
RE0 (GC)
REmake (GC)
RE: Outbreak File 2 (PS2) - i miss playing this online
#48ZDrifter9000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 12:33:48 AM(edited)
RE: ORC is worth a shot in my opinion, sure, it's not that bad...it's just ORC is a game that forces you to adjust to it. If you don't adjust to the games rules (especially online mode) you will get screwed over. Blowing a zombie into a limbless pool of blood with the Assault Shotgun is always fun though...it's definitley a breath of fresh air, or at least, a breath of different air..it's not really my cup of tea to be honest, my younger brother, however, loves it, especially the online mode: Heroes (team vs mode).

If you're a Fan of Hunk, he's in this game as a main character and there's some pretty sweet animated trailers on youtube, I assume you already knew that though. Anyway, if you're a fan of Resident Evil for it's story, I would buy this one before Dead Aim. (And you could always just find an old Pirate Ship on the Spiders Web to play those two if you know what I mean).

Besides you can get it cheap now, I think I saw it at the store for 12.00 just the other week, which is strange because it was 40.00 on it's release date not to long ago.
---
psn - ZDRIFTER9000_XII
#49AlbertWesker999Posted 12/6/2012 1:31:39 AM(edited)
RE:0
RE1 on Saturn (Zombie Wesker ftw), Director's Cut on PS1
REmake on Gamecube
RE: Deadly Silence on DS
RE2 (Dualshock and non) PS1, N64, PC
RE:ORC
RE3 (4 copies, 3 PS1, 1 PC version)
RE4 on GameCube, PS2
RE:CV on Dreamcast
RE:CVX on PS2
RE: Outbreak File 1 and 2
RE: Dead Aim
RE 5 on 360
RE6 on PS3
RE Survivor
RE Gaiden

I want to play Darkside and Umbrella Chronicles but I have no Wii or a Move controller. The same goes for Revelations as I don't own a 3DS.
---
PSN: AlbertWeskerCEO
#50Missable_ItemPosted 12/6/2012 5:16:06 AM
Thank you very much. I do like Hunk so any game besides re2 in which you can play as him is a bonus. So it looks as though operation raccon city and dead aim are next on my list.

Thanks again.

PSN ID: False_Sheva-BSAA