Kind of tired of Capcom's "genius at a young age" thing...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Kind of tired of Capcom's "genius at a young age" thing...
3 years ago#11
Happens a lot in Japanese games/anime. You get all sorts of prodigies running giant multinationals, graduating college, becoming famous etc etc at ridiculously young ages.
3 years ago#12
Japan sure loves young girls.
(message deleted)
3 years ago#14
Volren617 posted...
Happens a lot in Japanese games/anime. You get all sorts of prodigies running giant multinationals, graduating college, becoming famous etc etc at ridiculously young ages.

Yeh...its a japanese thing. I'm not an under-achiever...
---
o_O
3 years ago#15
almighty tentacles
---
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 200,004,103
3 years ago#16
analitch posted...
Volren617 posted...

Yeh...its a japanese thing. I'm not an under-achiever...

You're posting on an video game forum aren't you ;) I admit I'm underachieving at this time.
3 years ago#17
what in the? How did I get modded?! I was praising asians (which I'm part)! goddamn I mean seriously.
3 years ago#18
I wonder how old Leon was when he became a top/genius agent, 14?
3 years ago#19
skermac posted...

No, Leon actually followed a normal career path. IIRC he had just graduated police academy before RE2, so he was prob early 20s around then.
3 years ago#20
Volren617 posted...
skermac posted...

No, Leon actually followed a normal career path. IIRC he had just graduated police academy before RE2, so he was prob early 20s around then.

I think he was 21. I know that's the youngest you can be a civilian cop in the U.S. anyway. I was 19 when I did it, but that was in the military, which has different rules when it comes to that.
---
"Solomon Grundy, born on a Monday!"
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Kind of tired of Capcom's "genius at a young age" thing...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived