I'm gonna give what may be my final opinion on this..

#1skermacPosted 12/7/2012 9:37:13 AM
Every day there are tons of new Wesker topics (most blamed on me but I don't care) and the argument is the same over and over.

Let's look at it this way for all characters. None of us work at Capcom so we don't know if they will use an older character in the next game. I doubt even they know it yet!

Some characters are alive to players and dead to others. No one is right or wrong, it's each persons preference. If someone wants to think XX characters are alive and coming back that's fine, others say no it's stupid to think that. It's not stupid for anyone to think what they want because again, no one knows what Capcom will or won't do. So let people think what they want! But I do agree a few posters beat a dead horse to rile people up. BTW, whoever made an alt account using my sn spelled backwards to beat this dead horse all you did was make 3 or 4 people this I was dumb enough to make an alt account with my name spelled backwards without anyone noticing. No one is that dumb and whoever you are you will might learn that as you get older.

Will Capcom look bad and ruin the series if they bring back Wesker or any other character that died in past games? Some of you have said this in so many words. But think of it this way, Capcom ruins parts of every game they make for some players. People will buy the games no matter who is in the games as long as the gameplay is good. Or if it has the RE name they will buy it anyway. I bought RE5 on name alone hoping it would be as good as 4, didn't like it at all. But I took a chance on 6 and I like it, mainly for Leon and Ada.

I think all RE fans will buy future games no matter who is in them even if they only play it once. We would all like to see our favorite characters which may and may not happen. We may see stories that are canon or not. But if we like the game we will play it.

And that's the bottom line... 'cause Stone Cold said so
#2matodaPosted 12/7/2012 9:46:46 AM
another day another [topic about a] Wesker topic
---
You look well, child.
#3Neutron15Posted 12/7/2012 9:49:34 AM
its a good thing that the <sales> topics are over but I still remember this:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605603-resident-evil-6/64225369
---
There is no method in this madness! Now who would want that, Who benefits from your madness? Make your survival mean something!
#4skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 10:10:00 AM
matoda posted...

It's not about Wesker at all, it's about people's opinions and why no opinion is dumb, stupid or right or wrong.

Birkin died and they have him in ORC. I don't think we will see game dead characters in the major numbered series like 7 for example. But in side games like ORC we could see anybody. That's only my opinion based on ORC and the fact that Capcom always does things for no rhyme or reason.
#5IlDankoPosted 12/7/2012 10:14:33 AM
skermac posted...
matoda posted...

It's not about Wesker at all, it's about people's opinions and why no opinion is dumb, stupid or right or wrong.

Birkin died and they have him in ORC. I don't think we will see game dead characters in the major numbered series like 7 for example. But in side games like ORC we could see anybody. That's only my opinion based on ORC and the fact that Capcom always does things for no rhyme or reason.

Well then you could see wesker in the ORC games (and thats only if they continue them)...but in the main games well he'll be pretty much dead
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#6DarkD3stinyPosted 12/7/2012 10:26:54 AM(edited)
I have been wondering if the rumours about you being a troll and having alt accounts are true or not and this is my final thought about you. I agree with you TC. You come across as a ok person and not once have I seen you try to wind other people up so I don't believe the rumours of other people saying your a troll. I don't jump onto a bandwagon to bully others, I think for myself and I believe someone has been trying to set you up. I acknowledge I could be wrong but no one has provided proof of you being a troll or a alt account. Im glad your enjoying re6 and Im looking forward to future dlc :)
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#7sonicsonicPosted 12/7/2012 11:25:19 AM
Wesker is in a volcano and gets shot by two rocket launchers.
Capcom then confirm him to be dead and that he won't come back.
Capcom then release DLC that confirms the existence of Alex Wesker.

Capcom can do what they want with their characters and they can make up any kind of stroy they want to bring a dead character back to life, but Wesker was brought back from the dead once and Capcom now say he is dead and not coming back.
#8desi_shinobiPosted 12/7/2012 1:02:51 PM
What you have to understand is that we didn't care if you wanted to believe Albert Wesker was dead if you had kept it to yourself after the first topic that was created it would have died there. It was the obsession of Albert Wesker that has brought one to create so many alt accounts and thus create hundreds of topics about Albert Wesker. Creating so many to give an illusion that the majority of the Gamefaqs users feel the same that he is alive.

Its not just that, its the theories, constant denial and obvious signs of dillusion with pointless topics that's anything related to Albert Wesker. The non-stop preaching about how Albert Wesker will rise from the ashes. Each post was insane and stupid.

Over 10 topics were created daily regarding Albert Wesker, me and the majority of this board was obviously getting irratated by the fact these Albert Wesker topics were hogging the frontpage and why we had to constantly TRIED and FAILED to convince the TC of Albert Weskers obvious death in 2009 where he was poisoned, mutated, melting lava and finished off with TWO rockets to the face which is a which is a well known Resident Evil staple to finish off the boss.

People were also making reasons to why he was a clone which were ludacris to begin with. Yes whilst RE6 was on the drawing boards, it was considered if it would be wise to bring back Albert Wesker in RE6 purely for fan service but they went against it because they know he was permeantly put to death after RE5 was all about Jill, Chris and Albert Wesker and only bringing back would have made RE5 not as important as it was. There Capcom had created Jake Muller who is Albert Weskers son, he was created to carry the Wesker name and his legacy lives through Jake Muller.

This issue would have been forgotten about a LONG TIME AGO. Had the Albert Wesker topics never influxed on the frontpage.

Many of us are fans of Albert Wesker but accept his death. He may return in future games but they will in Mercenaries mode or any canon that pre-dates RE5 (2009). But he will not return in any RE canon set after 2009 in which died in.

The Albert Wesker topics consumed this board with the crazy obsessed Albert Wesker fans and it wouldn't stop. I mean to be so sad to create alt topics just to further your cause and to argue and agree with yourslelf was plain idiotic. Many of the users here saw through it like glass.

This should be the end of the Albert Wesker topics now...

He should be mentioned if relevant to RE6.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#9AnimesetsunaPosted 12/7/2012 3:55:35 PM
Kobayashi won't bring Albert back.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa & Anyone want to boost ORC trophies?
#10good_tobiPosted 12/11/2012 10:58:36 AM
Animesetsuna posted...
Kobayashi won't bring Albert back.

Yoshiaki Hirabayashi is the one who wanted to bring him in RE6, isn't he?
---
Save tigers from extinction.