I'm gonna give what may be my final opinion on this..

#11zenandiPosted 12/11/2012 11:55:58 AM
I like Wesker, I really do.

I'm even fine if they actually bring him back.

The thing is though, people are making absolutely stupid scenarios up and what-ifs and whatever. That's the dumb bit about all this.

We were led to believe that Wesker died. End of story. Unless something was shown to significantly contradict this, this is what we were told, and what people should accept.

(Just because you did not see Wesker disintegrate before your eyes is NOT significant, btw...)

Because, how far do you want to take a stupid argument like this?

RDR Spoilers:

We saw John Marsten get shot. We saw his bleeding grave.

But these same Wesker imbeciles are going to insist on an autopsy for final proof of death. That's just simply ridiculous.
#12EduardoESRPosted 12/11/2012 12:35:39 PM
I'm getting sick of those Wesker will/may come back topics.
#13chaostdkPosted 12/11/2012 1:06:53 PM
zenandi posted...
I like Wesker, I really do.

I'm even fine if they actually bring him back.

The thing is though, people are making absolutely stupid scenarios up and what-ifs and whatever. That's the dumb bit about all this.

We were led to believe that Wesker died. End of story. Unless something was shown to significantly contradict this, this is what we were told, and what people should accept.

(Just because you did not see Wesker disintegrate before your eyes is NOT significant, btw...)

Because, how far do you want to take a stupid argument like this?

RDR Spoilers:

We saw John Marsten get shot. We saw his bleeding grave.

But these same Wesker imbeciles are going to insist on an autopsy for final proof of death. That's just simply ridiculous.

psst, even with the proof slapped on their faces over and over, the super obsessive wesker fanatics will deny that he actually died, even going so far as calling the one that died in the volcano a clone as he "wasn't as cool as the real wesker". even though the "real wesker" didn't really do anything particularly cool in re1.