A skillpoints to RE.net points conversion system would be nice

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. A skillpoints to RE.net points conversion system would be nice

User Info: nina_chan

nina_chan
4 years ago#1
Over three million skill points and nothing to use them on. :|
What do you think a good conversion factor would be? I was thinking something along the lines of 10 skillpoints: 1 net points, but that would probably give everyone a crap ton of points. Maybe 100:1? You wouldn't get as much, but at least those skill points would get put to use.

Although knowing Capcom, I doubt they'd patch in something like this. It would be a nice way to give people an incentive to play Mercs though.

User Info: Volren617

Volren617
4 years ago#2
A conversion would be cool, but 10:1 is probably somewhat low. I was thinking more in the way of 100:1 or 1000:1.

I don't really think most people need added incentive to play mercs though. I always had the impression it was pretty popular with anyone who got 4/5/6.

User Info: siberian142

siberian142
4 years ago#3
1 point for 1000 skill points sounds horrendously slow. You would need 2 million skill points for just an icon, the cheapest unlockable. They might as well not implement this idea if the gain is so minimal.

I'd prefer something like 1:50 or 1:100. Unlockables should not take forever to unlock, especially when I don't believe there's are reliable way to gain them at the moment.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. A skillpoints to RE.net points conversion system would be nice

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived