RESIDENT EVIL 6: FINAL HOPE is exclusive to wii u?!

#1messatsu9999Posted 12/7/2012 8:08:20 PM
http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/resident-evil-news/rumor-resident-evil-6-final-hope-revelations-hd-is-real-and-operation-raccoon-city-gets-a-sequel/

no please capcom dont do it, i love claire, shes my angel. its soo cruel!
#2Kung_Fu_FighterPosted 12/7/2012 8:16:04 PM
It wasn’t outright stated that this will be exclusive to Wii U, though.
---
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX
#3SiLVeR_420Posted 12/7/2012 8:19:00 PM(edited)
The title Resident Evil 6 Final Hope might be WiiU exclusive but by the time that versions comes out we would already have the DLC.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#4SamA7XPosted 12/7/2012 8:26:41 PM
Doesn't phase me much either way I'll keep hold of my PS3 version and I'll be getting the Wii U version too. I kind of hope the Wii U version has the dlc exclusively, it will make more people re-buy the game on the console, and that will bring more players to the game :)
---
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII
(the "I" in "VII" is a capital "i" not a undercase "L")
#5slapper1Posted 12/7/2012 8:28:36 PM
^ This guy knows whats up. Final Hope will just be the full release of the game with all of the DLC. We console owners will have all of the DLC weeks if not months before Final Hope even launches. Not a big deal if you ask me.
---
Stupidity isn't a virus, but it sure is spreading like one!
#6messatsu9999(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 8:41:05 PM
slapper1 posted...
^ This guy knows whats up. Final Hope will just be the full release of the game with all of the DLC. We console owners will have all of the DLC weeks if not months before Final Hope even launches. Not a big deal if you ask me.

did you mean the final hope version will be just like the game of the year edition of red dead redemption with all dlc included?
#7slapper1Posted 12/7/2012 9:22:16 PM(edited)
^ Yes, Final Hope is simply the Game Of The Year edition of Resident Evil 6, which includes all of the DLC (including maps and the supposed Claire DLC) with some gameplay tweaks to fit the Wii U. It's nothing to worry about mate, we will get what's ours (for a price that is).
---
Stupidity isn't a virus, but it sure is spreading like one!
#8messatsu9999(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 9:04:00 PM
slapper1 posted...
^ Yes, Final Hope is simple the Game Of The Year edition of Resident Evil 6, which includes all of the DLC (including maps and the supposed Claire DLC) with some gameplay tweaks to fit the Wii U. It's nothing to worry about mate, we will get what's ours (for a price that is).

thanks mate!